Radulov to return to the NHL

Alexander Radulov plans to return to NHL after refusing to sign an extension with CSKA.    Teams pushing hard for him are apparently the Avalanche, Panthers, Redwings, Leafs, Rangers, Capitals, and Islanders.

Is this a ploy to keep Datsyuk in Detroit one more year.  

I'll assume he'll go to the team that offers the most money, and although the Aves have been on a tighter budget the last few years they are 

considered to be front-runners in Alexander Radulov's return to the NHL. 

Patrick Roy was Radulov's coach with the Quebec Ramparts for the second half of the season in 2005-2006.

Could you imagine ... 

So which team wins the Radulov sweepstakes?

5 minutes ago, AlaskaFlyerFan said:

He screwed the Preds over twice and they still own his rights.  Poile should ask for 4 first round picks from any team that wants to trade for his rights.  Screw him right back to Russia.

At 30 years of age are you sure he wouldn't be a free agent?  Do all 30 teams have to approve of his return?

• 1 month later...
14 minutes ago, hf101 said:

Apparently, all of the GM's snubbed Radulov and wouldn't pay for his asking price and he has signed with the KHL Salavat.

:Whiney:

Collusion!

4 hours ago, jammer2 said:

Put him on the no fly list....that'll teach him!!

The same day schedule is out Jammer :)

Calgary wins with only 38 games on Tue/Thu/Sat and 11 B2B's. A lot more teams than usual in the below 50 range strangely. But nobody as low as Anaheim last year with their ridiculous low of 32 common days.

Nashville loses I think. Something like 61 games on Tue/Thu/Sat

I need to analyze it further, but I am moving into my new house

Archived