I have some business to settle Tues night!!!!!!!

Buffalo Rick

14 hours ago, ruxpin said:

Jim Kelly  (in the dictionary next to "choke"),  Ryan Miller (such a loser he requires two mentions), Applebee's (a chain destined to die), etc. 

Outstanding!!!!

On 10/26/2016 at 7:47 AM, Samifan said:

HJ, please continue to predict that the Sabres will kick the Flyers "damn arse". The Flyers need all the points they can get so your predictions are very helpful.

You guys sucked out that game and you know it.  You were blessed by the refs being on your side.   Those penalties were bogus.  And Bylsma once again proves we picked the wrong guy.  He should have called time out.  And then the goalie I have never seen play for us before I hear was 7-0 in Shootouts before this game?  Not having Eichel is just too much to overcome.  With him we would have put the Flyers away early

4 minutes ago, Hockey Junkie said:

You guys sucked out that game and you know it.  You were blessed by the refs being on your side.   Those penalties were bogus.  And Bylsma once again proves we picked the wrong guy.  He should have called time out.  And then the goalie I have never seen play for us before I hear was 7-0 in Shootouts before this game?  Not having Eichel is just too much to overcome.  With him we would have put the Flyers away early

Excuse, excuse, excuse, excuse. Maybe next time you will refrain from predicting a "damn arse kicking" several days before the game.

Oh who am I kidding, you won't.

Eat more halibut

21 minutes ago, Hockey Junkie said:

Nah.

Corsi%: 62% in Philly's favor

Fenwick%: 64% for Philly

Scoring Chances: 19 to 12 for Philly

2 minutes ago, JR Ewing said:

Nah.

Corsi%: 62% in Philly's favor

Fenwick%: 64% for Philly

Scoring Chances: 19 to 12 for Philly

Stats schmats.  It was the refs calling penalties on a self-destructing team!

3 hours ago, Samifan said:

Excuse, excuse, excuse, excuse. Maybe next time you will refrain from predicting a "damn arse kicking" several days before the game.

Oh who am I kidding, you won't.

Eat more halibut

In fact but for poor coaching and goaltending by a journeyman at the end, the Sabres did expose the Flyers for the collection of players that are headed no where in the coming future given the dependence on Claude and Voracek vs teams that have a better plan moving forward, the Sabres included.  Do not be fooled by one comeback in a game vs a young team without its star player.  Tampa Wash and the Rangers are all better teams.  The Sabres will be very soon and with Eichel in the lineup i would argue they are at least their equal now

I would stop worrying about the flyers vs coyotes game and focus your energy on the fact the sabres still suck and were shutout tonight. How's your overpriced FA Okposo working out?

28 minutes ago, Hockey Junkie said:

Ouooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!    Werewolves of Phoenix!!!!!!!!  Ouoooooooooooooooo!!!!:580b8617670e1_firstplace:

At least the Flyers scored four.  How many did Buffsolow score?

On 10/27/2016 at 6:11 PM, JR Ewing said:

Que?

There's something you should probably know. I just found out myself a few days ago. You, like me, are a Flyers fan. Now, I know you've lived your entire life believing otherwise, but your very presence on this board is proof of what I'm telling you. I'm only now starting to come to grips with it, so if I can help you through this difficult time, please let me know.

Archived