Game 61: Blue Jackets at Flyers, 2/22 @ 7

Howie58

6 minutes ago, Fuzz said:

Totally agree.

However, do you actually think Hextall would trade away a serviceable veteran center heading into the playoffs?

He might...it's strange but Lehtera's play over the last 10 games may actually be better than Filpulla's.  If I felt this was a Cup run...yeah, keep the gang together.  But Hexy may want to keep stockpiling.  

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Howie58 said:

He might...it's strange but Lehtera's play over the last 10 games may actually be better than Filpulla's.  If I felt this was a Cup run...yeah, keep the gang together.  But Hexy may want to keep stockpiling.  

Well........I hope you're right.  I doubt it.  But hope you're correct.

8 hours ago, flyerrod said:

TK is probably suffering from a deep tissue bruise from the shot he blocked the other night. He missed part of the game but came back and played in the third. If he can get it stretched out and warmed up pregame then he will probably play.

He took warm ups but will not play.

30 minutes ago, AJgoal said:

Weise on the powerplay in place of Konecny. What does Laughton have to do to get a shot?

Imo Laughton don't have the offensive talent! he's a checking line player at best a fill in on a third line!    Just my opinion your more than welcome to your own!   Before some of you start tearing me a new a$$hoooole!

2 minutes ago, Pucked in the head said:

Imo Laughton don't have the offensive talent! he's a checking line player at best a fill in on a third line!    Just my opinion your more than welcome to your own!   Before some of you start tearing me a new a$$hoooole!

I think he does he just needs the chance and more minutes.

9 minutes ago, Fuzz said:

No.

Just a turrible turrible pass by Ivan.

SMFH

It would be nice to see Mrazek make the stop on that (a hard one) it would be even better to not telegraph that pass.

What an impotent lineup without Simmer and TK.

Certainly are missing both Konecny & Simmonds.  Especially Konecny.

Yes, a terrible pass by Provorov.  But that is expected with a 2nd year rookie.  He'll learn from his mistakes.

Yeah, the absence of Konecny is very noticeable. With his speed and shiftiness, that first line is downright dominant. As good a line as I’ve seen in the NHL this year! Heal fast, Travis!

Also, I like Mrazek. His aggression and quickness remind me of Hextall in a small way :) it’s kinda nice actually.

Archived