Game 74: Flyers at Red Wings; 3/20/18 @ 7:30

Howie58

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DAMNIT I finally get to see a game and it ends like that F***.

FCK Detroit, it says Hockey Town on center ice in front of the Red Wings logo......Hockey Town my fat a** they couldn't even fill half the stadium in a playoff game/atmosphere tonight seriously!!!?

No Giroux in the shootout line up seriously Hak you half wit moron of a coach. That line up looks like is was made in a pin the tail on the donkey game, wtf Hak were you blind folded when picking the freaking players!!!

Hak really is a F****** idiot at times, some of the things he does is mind boggling stupid.

I don't even what to think about who starts Thursday... nothing would surprise me. 

If Hak would have pulled him one goal sooner... heck if he would have started Lyon in the first place...  If the Flyers would have started the game like they played in the 3rd.... A lot of IFs.   

I hope Hak sleeps well tonight.  Unfortunately, I think he will.

1 minute ago, colorado_al said:

>>Nice fukkkin shootout lineup coach!!!!! Really ? Way to give it back to THEM..

I can't figure this "coach" out...  but thank God for this forum or I would have killed my TV long ago.

I have plexiglass in front of mine so I can throw pucks at from time to time (about every other shift) lol

That first goal Mrazek gave u was so weak...you come way out to challenge the shooter...the objective is to stand up and cut down the angle . This clown comes way out and leans like a condemned building. How can you get beat on that shot. 

Hak makes terrible choices for the shootout, Voracek,who is an assist guy, Weal who belongs in the minors, Patrick was a decent choice. Hak is a tool.

The kiss of death was the 4 on 3 OT.  If G shoots instead of passes, we most likely win the thing.  He and V both need brain flushes and reloads.  Shots on the net with possible rebounds are so much better than pretty passes that have 5 percent chance of working.

If I had a buck for every time G goes back to the bench and says to himself "I should have shot"... I'd be a rich man <LOL>

>>Ghost should have challenged that dude instead of giving him the zone and the friggin shot

There are a lot of mental mistakes these guys make... yea, they are young but they keep on making the same ones... I figure a coach would try and correct that kind of thing   Heck if I still lived in the city, I'd be on someone's case to replace this guy but it's a very long drive.  It's up to the locals now to pitch a fit.  It's getting pretty bad when the radio guys are even on his case. 

I will try to put a positive spin on tonight's affair and say it was a learning experience:

1)  We should end the Mzarek experient now.  It was a wasted draft pick.  

2) On the other hand, Lyon has shown a knack for stabilizing things after being sent in relief.  That's a good skill. He may be 3-1 in relief.  Maybe he is a natural relief goalie. 

3) Hak did not wait for goal 4 this time.  

I have stopped trying to figure out our coaching situation.  

Archived