Game 78: Flyers at Avalanche; 3/28/18 @ 10 PM

Howie58

Greetings:

The O and B are the slight underdogs:

https://www.oddsshark.com/nhl/philadelphia-colorado-odds-march-28-2018-870684

David Hess' take is not so positive on the Flyers.  We are 2-7 in our last 9 against winning teams. And we are 2-7 in our last nine trips to CO:

https://winnersandwhiners.com/games/nhl/3-28-2018/philadelphia-flyers-vs-colorado-avalanche-expert-prediction-8833/

Add to that a rough overtime loss on one day rest, and we have to pray our goalie steals it or CO has an off night.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lyon is going to have to stand on his head if they are to have a chance tonight against a hungry Avs team.

It would be nice if they could get the powerplay on the board and some more scoring other than the 1st line wouldn't hurt.

2 hours ago, OccamsRazor said:

Lyon is going to have to stand on his head if they are to have a chance tonight against a hungry Avs team.

It would be nice if they could get the powerplay on the board and some more scoring other than the 1st line wouldn't hurt.

I read somewhere yesterday that Neuvy might be ready for this game.  At this point I think we should sign the shooter-tutor to a multi-year deal - can't be any worse than what we have b/t the pipes:

Image result for shooter tutor

44 minutes ago, murraycraven said:

At this point I think we should sign the shooter-tutor to a multi-year deal - can't be any worse than what we have b/t the pipes:

At least he'll stay in his crease.

Do it!!!!!

2 hours ago, murraycraven said:

I read somewhere yesterday that Neuvy might be ready for this game.  At this point I think we should sign the shooter-tutor to a multi-year deal - can't be any worse than what we have b/t the pipes:

Image result for shooter tutor

Shooter tutor would have better rebound control than Mrazek! 

Archived