Wild vs. Sharks 12/18/18 @ 7:00PM CST at the X

CreaseAndAssist

@MNSOTA was that the one they just showed or are you asking if it's the one I'm thinking of which if so No. I can post the one I was talking about but it's really bad hence why I highly doubt it's even real even if I can't find anything saying it's not.

44 minutes ago, EmptyShelf said:

I do like the new lines and order, however.  Koivu finally on Line 3 made my night....

I believe it was short lived. On our way home I heard they put him back with Parise and Nino. Coyle with Staal and Zucker. Granlund in the dog house or what? lol

19 minutes ago, EmptyShelf said:

I have heard/seen 5 pipes tonight.  That is highly unusual.  Our transition defense looks like crap.  Little threats from Sharks, but those they have are going in...

When Staal hit the pipe in the 1st period I said to the girl toy, this is going to be one of those nights.

8 minutes ago, FD19372 said:

San Jose is capable of beating anyone right now. They are playing like the team they were supposed to be . I wouldn't put much stock into losing to them.

But of course they can't win when it really matters.....

Sharks Stifle Wild in 4-0 Victory

Played well in the 1st, then let up...and never really got back into the game.  Couldn't bury a chance to save our lives.  Eriksson Ek couldn't score with a $2 hooker.  So many missed opportunities and the Sharks need just a few quality opportunities and they bury them.  Walz talked and talked...and talked.  Pateryn fight seemed to loosen the team up defensively which led to the two quick goals in the 2nd.  Full game recap, an extended Iowa Wild report and prospect news too...check it out!  

17 hours ago, TropicalFruitGirl26 said:

I think the Wild have carried more of the offensive play so far, but obviously, with nothing to show for it on the scoreboard, it may not mean much.

You could post this for each game and few would know you just copied/pasted it. :D

Seriously if I have to hear Greenlay/Walz talk about all of our Great Scoring Chances, I may need a new TV soon.

Once we finally give up one of those chances to the other team it's Tic-Tac-Toe = Goal

while we continue with the Tic-Tac-DOH.

Archived