Hartnell to replace Toews at ASG

Guest brelic

@flyerrod ha ha....still pay'in for that one huh rod? LOL, I still deserve it. Little different though, Harts is actually on pace for a really nice season. Even a bit of slump should still pot him 40.

I wouldn't call it paying jammer, it was more of a compliment towards your accessment...in reality Carter was a scoring machine and he really did have the potential to reach the numbers you aspired to. The problem was he is a child of the lion and the tinman....meaning no brain or heart to go with the skill. I would absolutely love for Scotty to reach fifty this year because if Bryz is in net, it is the only chance we have of winning games....

http://www.philly.com/philly/sports/flyers/20120127_Giroux_and_Timonen_go_early_in_the_fantasy_draft.html

Giroux tweeted shortly after he was selected: "Glad I got picked before @Hartsy19. Hopefully he gets the car. #19lastpick." He was referring to Hartnell, who eventually was selected by Team Alfredsson in the 17th round (34th overall) - four shy of being the final selection. "When you get your name called, obviously it's a big relief," said Hartnell, who leads the Flyers with 25 goals.

Hartnell was asked about his teammate's tweet.

"I'm not really happy with Giroux right now," he kidded. ". . .I was hoping I was on the blue team so I get to play against him. Maybe [throw] my gloves at him a little bit."

lol

Hartnell is easily becoming one of my favorite Flyers. He will be invited to more ASGs, as he was Mr. Personality.........did anyone miss Ovie or Crosby?

........I didn't think so.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nhl-puck-daddy/flyers-scott-hartnell-falls-down-charity-hangs-sedins-020715408.html

@hf101 Harts added a lot of life and spunk to a somewhat dreary game. His "triplets" remard to the Sedin twins was hilarious. I very much enjoyed him being miced up............the NHL made a nice call there. You can see how he would be a really cool teammate, somebody you would enjoy hanging out with and passing the time on long flights. A kind of life of the party type.

Edited by jammer2

" I very much enjoyed him being miced up............the NHL made a nice call there."

I did as well, I wonder what their reaction to "suck it Phaneuf" was haha

"Harts added a lot of life and spunk to a somewhat dreary game."

indeed! i felt like I was watching a man who was still giddy from all the All Star stuff.