Hart Re-signed for 3 Years

Samifan

9 hours ago, Hockey Junkie said:

Well only time will tell if the kid can bounce back from a wake up call?  

Allow  .............    Ha. (Trolling comment edited out)  So do the Flyers make the playoffs? It actualy may depend on this guy Hart.  I know they are not as good as the Islanders right now.  But they have gotten a pure sniper in Atkinson, (do not expect him to backcheck).  The only backchecking he will do is a back check to his bench when winded.  He is a sniper.  He can get you 30-35 on a good year. So take it. And now you have the biggest, baddest,  meanest SOB in the league on your blue line.  My boy Risto.  And yes, I still love him.  There is actually a guy in Orange and Black that I like  One Rasmus Ristolainen.  You just got way tougher. And he can put a few in the net and set up some too.  Just dont expect him to play stay home D.  LOL.  Forget about it.  

Calling out the Mods and admitting that you are coming over her to troll is not going to get you anywhere ......

Edited by pilldoc
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, flyercanuck said:

You've pissed in our pool plenty of times Rick. Don't pretend you haven't. It's the reason you get it back...in spades.

The "pure sniper' you speak of scored 27 goals...in his last two seasons.  He has scored 35 and 41 but his average over his career is just over 20. I think his sniper days are behind him. 

And your boy Risto, can put a few in the net. Very few. 46 in his entire 8 year NHL career.

I'm hoping most of the guys on the Flyers are going to rebound from the season they had last year. 

Maybe I have but that was on the old forum.  Before this one was created.  Remember?  The Inquirer?  Speaking of which, have you been there at all lately?  I have not. Just wondering if anyone is there any more?  Remember that guy who's name started with a K?  Some funny name, he was constantly fighting with many here?  Wonder what happened to him?

12 hours ago, pilldoc said:

Calling out the Mods and admitting that you are coming over her to troll is not going to get you anywhere ......

Oh, once again, congrats on landing Risto!  The big fish in the pond.  You guys are once again the broad street bullies.

12 hours ago, pilldoc said:

A troll by definition is usually a non member of a forum.  Oh, an I forgot to mention you have that Tampa member, who I like.  The one from Minnesota.  Another fan that lives far from her teams location   Like you.  

4 hours ago, Hockey Junkie said:

A troll by definition is usually a non member of a forum.

wrong ... it can be anyone

2) Trolling: Do not post topics with the sole purpose of starting a dispute ...... Do not visit team forums to cheer against or demean their team.

Making the statement .....

image.png.522c0637f315953492cf9971f322dd1f.png

Is EXACTLY the type of inflammatory posts that usually start a war.  Enough said.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Hockey Junkie said:

Maybe I have but that was on the old forum.  Before this one was created.  Remember?  The Inquirer?  Speaking of which, have you been there at all lately?  I have not. Just wondering if anyone is there any more?  Remember that guy who's name started with a K?  Some funny name, he was constantly fighting with many here?  Wonder what happened to him?

That forum died a LONG time ago.  The poster you are referring to is Kuato. ... and yes he was a piece of work

5 hours ago, Hockey Junkie said:

Never went back.

Kuato. Biggest jerk I've ever come across on the internet....and that's saying something!

3 minutes ago, flyercanuck said:

Never went back.

Kuato. Biggest jerk I've ever come across on the internet....and that's saying something!

It certainly is. In my memory, Special K (I think I actually maybe started calling him that, lol) was the original Internet troll. Like the first troll, the ancestor troll. Was it HJ all along?! There's something suspicious about his post....

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Hockey Junkie said:

Do you think it would have been 6 if they had no doubts about him?

I think that's the way the club probably would have gone had Hart had a better year.   But even 3 is more than your typical "show me."       If Hart wasn't going to get a huge pay day here, his camp might have wanted the smaller deal too.   It's a bit risky for both sides, but probably not bad for either.

6 hours ago, pilldoc said:

wrong ... it can be anyone

2) Trolling: Do not post topics with the sole purpose of starting a dispute ...... Do not visit team forums to cheer against or demean their team.

Making the statement .....

image.png.522c0637f315953492cf9971f322dd1f.png

Is EXACTLY the type of inflammatory posts that usually start a war.  Enough said.

Ha.  Do not visit a teams forum to demean and cheer against them?  Seriously?  You do realize that half of the forum here do that to me and the Sabers on a regular basis.  Im used to it.

17 minutes ago, Hockey Junkie said:

Yes that was the guy.  What do you mean right?  He was not who he said he was?  

We mean we know how things should be and are when they aren't but can be as they should.  We insist on it.

buffalo rick was also one of the main trolls over at philly.com, but at least he was entertaining if not bizarre, and gave us lumina and halibut themes memes that last to this day.

Edited by mkscrewy
  • Good Post 1

36 minutes ago, mkscrewy said:

buffalo rick was also one of the main trolls over at philly.com, but at least he was entertaining if not bizarre, and gave us lumina and halibut themes memes that last to this day.

We vaguely remember him, and we sometimes wonder what happened to him.  

• Like 1

On 8/20/2021 at 6:21 PM, mkscrewy said:

Thanks McScrewy.  Im right here Rux.  Buffalo Rick.  The Lumina is long gone.  The Halibut is till one of my favorites. That and the Flounder from the Atlantic I bought on my recent trip to Montauk.  What a place is Montauk, the Hamptons.  Its a pain in the arse driving there but worth it once you are there.  The Lighthouse, the Lobster Roll restaurant has the best Lobster Bisque (along with the Barnstable, in Cape Cod where the whale tours go from),, So Halibut is brought in mostly from Alaskan waters. One fish is worth a ton of money.  They get $10 a filet in the stores frozen. Go to your local supermarket and look for it.  It wont be cheap.  An McScrewy forgot about Applebees, though I never understood why you all thought I went there often as I did not.  Met my wife there. That is it.

Just now, Hockey Junkie said:

Thanks McScrewy.  Im right here Rux.  Buffalo Rick.  The Lumina is long gone.  The Halibut is till one of my favorites. That and the Flounder from the Atlantic I bought on my recent trip to Montauk.  What a place is Montauk, the Hamptons.  Its a pain in the arse driving there but worth it once you are there.  The Lighthouse, the Lobster Roll restaurant has the best Lobster Bisque (along with the Barnstable, in Cape Cod where the whale tours go from),, So Halibut is brought in mostly from Alaskan waters. One fish is worth a ton of money.  They get $10 a filet in the stores frozen. Go to your local supermarket and look for it.  It wont be cheap.  An McScrewy forgot about Applebees, though I never understood why you all thought I went there often as I did not.  Met my wife there. That is it.

I must just add, do not buy Flounder frozen at your supermarket unless by some miracle it says Atlantic on it.   Its always from the Pacific and not as good as Atlantic Flounder.  You all must know people that go to the Jersey Shore as the call it?  Great Flounder in those waters.  I mean fabulous. Just use panko and cook it in coconut oil.  Many other ways of course. 

On 8/22/2021 at 9:44 AM, Hockey Junkie said:

I myself like to frequent Montauk as much as I can. I go for the surf fishing more than the fish eating though. Buffalo Rick has hung in there over the years; he's taken the business as much as he's given. I still can't believe that Philly.com board was all we had back then. I used to try to read Rich Hofman's "live blogs" of games before we had streaming, giving him a ton of shite for being a bad narrator and terrible writer. What year was the Lumina?

1 hour ago, mkscrewy said:

I myself like to frequent Montauk as much as I can. I go for the surf fishing more than the fish eating though. Buffalo Rick has hung in there over the years; he's taken the business as much as he's given. I still can't believe that Philly.com board was all we had back then. I used to try to read Rich Hofman's "live blogs" of games before we had streaming, giving him a ton of shite for being a bad narrator and terrible writer. What year was the Lumina?

97 I believe.  Been gone awhile.  Maybe I did you all a favor 😈 trolling the crap out of that crap hole.  No moderation there at all.  They just seemed to walk away.  I went back once a couple years ago, it’s dead.  Love Montauk but no easy way to get there.  And I paid $450 a night for an ocean front hotel that was certainly not 5 stars.  Catch you later