Flyers 2022-23 Phantoms/Prospects info

pilldoc

9 hours ago, BobbyClarkeFan16 said:

Still waiting for his call up. They'll call up other players, but Tyson still hasn't received his.

Hes better off down there playing big minutes and PP. We have Konecny, Tippett and Allison as our three right wings. It would be foolish to call him up to play fourth line. On the PP he plays the off wing,  so maybe we could try him at left wing after the deadline when we dump JVR. We are much stronger on RW than LW. We eventually have to find a spot for Brink another RW.

• Like 2

22 hours ago, OccamsRazor said:

Well good news if the Flyers forego signing Jay O'Brien come June 1st they get a 2nd rounder in the 2023 draft as compensation.

I heard that the pick wouldn't be until 2024. O' Brian is highly skilled just like Frost and he has had tons of injuries. Lots of people were writing off Frost and now he's really playing well. I would sign OB and see if we can develop him. We are gonna free up a bunch of contracts so it won't be a problem to sign him.

On 1/28/2023 at 5:10 PM, OccamsRazor said:

maybe a play maker on their hands...

Nice play by Olle.

The best thing is our top prospects are all the best players on the team . In the past it was a career minor leaguer who was the leading scorer. All our top guys, Lyksell,Foerester,  Brink and Attard are scoring well, even Ginning has a tremendous plus/minus for a rookie dman.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RonJeremy said:

I heard that the pick wouldn't be until 2024. O' Brian is highly skilled just like Frost and he has had tons of injuries. Lots of people were writing off Frost and now he's really playing well. I would sign OB and see if we can develop him. We are gonna free up a bunch of contracts so it won't be a problem to sign him.

No if they forfeit his rights by June 1st it's this draft.

If they wait till August 15th then it will be next draft.

2 hours ago, OccamsRazor said:

No if they forfeit his rights by June 1st it's this draft.

If they wait till August 15th then it will be next draft.

OK, I guess they have to decide if they think he can develop, he definitely has a real good skill level. I'm sure we are gonna get some picks back when we dump JVR and Provorov. We also have an overload of right wingers..TK, Tippett, Allison, Atkinson ?We also have Foerester and Brink close to NHL ready. 

2 hours ago, RonJeremy said:

OK, I guess they have to decide if they think he can develop, he definitely has a real good skill level. I'm sure we are gonna get some picks back when we dump JVR and Provorov. We also have an overload of right wingers..TK, Tippett, Allison, Atkinson ?We also have Foerester and Brink close to NHL ready. 

If they decide to move Ivan which I am not a fan of. It will certainly be in the offseason maybe even at the draft.

Same goes for TK.

I had mentioned the abundance of RW in the Chuck thread and why wait to make room especially in a rebuild year?

But I also want Chuck gone and no part of trading anymore than Braun and JVR on his way out the door.

And if they decide to keep O'Brien I ma good with it I hope they see something in him.

On 2/5/2023 at 9:33 PM, BobbyClarkeFan16 said:

Still waiting for his call up. They'll call up other players, but Tyson still hasn't received his.

I'm thinking they are just wanting to leave him alone and concentrate on making a playoff run with the Phantoms.

And he will get his shot at the big club next year when they clean out some space.

On 2/7/2023 at 10:35 AM, OccamsRazor said:

I'm thinking they are just wanting to leave him alone and concentrate on making a playoff run with the Phantoms.

And he will get his shot at the big club next year when they clean out some space.

Would love to believe this is true, but I have zero faith they clean out anything. Dysfunction in Flyerjunction.

• Like 1

On 2/7/2023 at 9:04 AM, OccamsRazor said:

Nice by Tyson...

...and Attard showing what he picked up from Keith Yandle in his own end...

...no Ronnie do better.

Bruh, it's an all-star game. 

Are they allowed to hit?

Defensemen are playing with half their tool kit in these games.

• 2 weeks later...