Flyers not on Matthew Tkachuks list.

RonJeremy

He gave Calgary a list of 6 teams he will sign a long term deal with. The Rangers, Devils and Islanders are on the list and what a surprise...the Flyers are not. All three of those teams are way better than us already. Imagine what a thorn in our side he will be. These other teams already will skate circles around as now they can hammer us too. We sure wont he making the playoffs any time soon. Its gonna be a long rebuild.

19 minutes ago, RonJeremy said:

He gave Calgary a list of 6 teams he will sign a long term deal with. The Rangers, Devils and Islanders are on the list and what a surprise...the Flyers are not. All three of those teams are way better than us already. Imagine what a thorn in our side he will be. These other teams already will skate circles around as now they can hammer us too. We sure wont he making the playoffs any time soon. Its gonna be a long rebuild.

The Flyers 2022-23 goal song...

Be water my friend.

:PopcornSmiley2:

1 hour ago, RonJeremy said:

You're nuts.  We have Desaulniers.    We can beat anyone now.

He also once played on the penalty kill on the 10th best team of 31.    So, we're world-beating awesome there, too.   He and our new defenseless defenseman will rule the world!

3 hours ago, RonJeremy said:

Apparently that list is completely false. That's the word up here. I'm not sure why people want Tkachuk so bad. Watched him since he came in the NHL. He's not a difference maker. He need goods players around him. He literally wouldn't make a difference for the Flyers next year. The Flyer's need to tank next year. Not try sneak into the playoffs.  The top two picks next year can set a franchise up for the next 10 years. 

14 hours ago, albertaflyer said:

Apparently that list is completely false. That's the word up here. I'm not sure why people want Tkachuk so bad. Watched him since he came in the NHL. He's not a difference maker. He need goods players around him. He literally wouldn't make a difference for the Flyers next year. The Flyer's need to tank next year. Not try sneak into the playoffs.  The top two picks next year can set a franchise up for the next 10 years. 

He still scored way more points than any Flyer has in years. I know the team has lots of holes in the lineup and one guy won’t make a big difference. I’m all for tanking and I am glad we didn’t sign Godreau but you know that as soon as Fletcher can unload JVR and put Ellis on LTIR, he will be spending that cap space. I would rather have Tkachuck than Godreau or Katrina, at least he is young, but we would surely deplete our team even more by trading for him.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, RonJeremy said:

You have to admit that because the Flywrs had to just go out and sign the top free agents (JVR and Hayes) it shot them in the foot this year with not being able to get the two hottest available this year.

I mean can you imagine they might have been able to swing a huge blockbuster trade and snagged Johnny and Tkachuk maybe even.

Yeah highly unlikely to have gotten both but never say never.

But nope Chuckles hamstrung them well.

And now they miss out on both.

And who knows Johnny might have persuaded Matthew to accept a traded to play with him again.

But we'll you'll never know now.

But hey at least they got two studs in JVR and Hayes.

I'm surprised New Jersey was on his list. The way he talks now the decision was all about going to a winner or a team with a chance to win and NJ is still far from that even with him added. 

Sad thing about the Flyers most of all is even if he had us at the top of his list there'd be no cap room to sign him. Incredibly sad to be among the crappiest teams AND have spent as much as we have. Most of the crap rebuild teams are near cap floor not ceiling. 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, GrittyForever said:

NJ is still far from that even with him added. 

Yeah they are very very weak all along their RW. Not scared by any of those dudes.

I still think they are a soft finesse team. But better on paper than the Flyers still.

4 minutes ago, flyer4ever said:

The Devils are way better off than the Philly Dysfunctions. They DON'T have chuckles tearing them apart.

But they will never reached the promised land because i glanced at their roster and it is devoid of goons...

:beer:

6 hours ago, OccamsRazor said:

Yeah they are very very weak all along their RW. Not scared by any of those dudes.

I still think they are a soft finesse team. But better on paper than the Flyers still.

maybe better, but not by much. 

• Like 1