Chuck, “We’re selling” proceeds to make zero trades.

Samifan

36 minutes ago, CoachX said:

I think there should be a thread devoted to oir forum members recommending NHL rule changes, as inspired by @aziz

The more outrageous, the better 

Ha, love it.  I'll go start it now.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, CoachX said:

pretty sure that was me (although FC may have also). I need credit wherever I can get it. Might be the only valid point I've made in a while

I stand corrected it was you … :)

2 hours ago, aziz said:

Tucson hasn't tried to describe or defend a perspective like that, only to endorse it.  Tucson is saying he's been fine and no worries, but at no point says why, or why what we see as disastrous moves were not disastrous.  He's just saying, "nope, ur wrong".

Exactly! I have posted open ended questions for him to respond to and crickets. I’m all up for debate but he brings nothing to the table TO debate.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, pilldoc said:

Exactly! I have posted open ended questions for him to respond to and crickets. I’m all up for debate but he brings nothing to the table TO debate.

which, really, means ignore him.  It isn't even fun trolling, where he comes back with pithy stuff (do I miss Vader?), it's just contrarian "pffft".  He's either looking to create drama, or REALLY can't keep up.  Either way, walk away man.

• Like 3

Just now, aziz said:

which, really, means ignore him.  It isn't even fun trolling, where he comes back with pithy stuff (do I miss Vader?), it's just contrarian "pffft".  He's either looking to create drama, or REALLY can't keep up.  Either way, walk away man.

I'll take Vader every day in the week. At least it was vaguely entertaining.  Although, if I found out that THIS was Vader it would suddenly make it all hysterical.

Need a Lexus?

• Haha 3

30 minutes ago, aziz said:

do I miss Vader?),

Now there is a blast from the past….

29 minutes ago, ruxpin said:

I'll take Vader every day in the week. At least it was vaguely entertaining.  Although, if I found out that THIS was Vader it would suddenly make it all hysterical.

Need a Lexus?

oh the irony that would be…. Lol 

14 hours ago, flyer4ever said:

Tucson83, are you the chucktard himself, typing away under an alias?

your right, i should hate this team because you hate this team, thing is i dont understand why are you watching if you hate them so much? why are you here? why are you wasting your life on this team that wont change anything? what are you getting out of it?

28 minutes ago, tucson83 said:

why are you wasting your life on this team that wont change anything?

Many of us have been following and chatting about the Flyers for literally decades.

Your feeble attempts to imply shame are laughable.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, tucson83 said:

your right, i should hate this team because you hate this team, thing is i dont understand why are you watching if you hate them so much? why are you here? why are you wasting your life on this team that wont change anything? what are you getting out of it?

Thanks for the psycho analysis, I appreciate it. But you didn't answer the question. Are you the chucktard?