Chuck, “We’re selling” proceeds to make zero trades.

Samifan

• Samifan changed the title to Chuck, “We’re selling” proceeds to make zero trades.

Well it makes sense to wait. Everybody knows Fletcher has 2 real gems to trade...he's waiting for the measly 2nd-tier players to get traded - O'Reilly, Tarasenko, Kane etc. - and then he can sit back and watch the bidding war for his 2 marquee players.

edit: 🤮

Edited by GratefulFlyers
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Samifan said:

Waiting for the presser tomorrow at 3:30p where he says it’s really hard to move money…..

Fletcher better get rid of JVR for picks, Hayes with retention for picks and possibly Provorov. If he does nothing then he should be fired.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Lindbergh31 said:

Fletcher better get rid of JVR for picks, Hayes with retention for picks and possibly Provorov. If he does nothing then he should be fired.

The chances this idiot does anything grows slimmer and slimmer with each passing hour.. 21 hours left

44 minutes ago, Samifan said:

The chances this idiot does anything grows slimmer and slimmer with each passing hour.. 21 hours left

Everyone knows he has no leverage and if they even made an offer it was their final one and know he will cave closer to the deadline and take anything just to say he tried.

Edited by OccamsRazor
FIRE CHUCK INTO THE SUN!!!!
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, flyercanuck said:

He should have been fired for every single move he's ever made!

Better yet Fletcher should never been hired in the first place! I'll be pissed if he doesn't trade anyone later tonight or tomorrow. There is no plan with this management group, the organization is the shits. The only things will change is if the fans stay away and the Flyers play to an empty arena. On a side note, the Barrie Colts are looking good this year where as the Sudbury Wolves keep ****** up (Sudbury management is like the Flyers management).

• Like 2

1 hour ago, flyercanuck said:

Fletcher: What'll you give me for Hayes or JVR?

All other GMs: You mean what'll you give us with Hayes or JVR.

That is it exactly. Word for word. Unbelievable…that it’s come to this for the Flyers. The FLYERS for chrissakes! They made their bones back in the day kicking ass and not giving a damn…and now their GM has to beg and bribe just to unload… oh forget it you guys all know the sad stupid story anyway.

• Like 2

It's kind of funny that JVR now sits at the top of the trade board. Just about everybody else already moved and cap gymnastics all over the place. 

Really admire the way Yzerman shifted his plan so quickly. So many high picks he's going to build another Tampa. 

• Like 1

Well I thought maybe since I've been out of the loop I must have just missed hearing about all these future-changing trades that are going to be the pivot point for the organizational turnaround.....

All those years we (rightly) complained about wasting the future to rent an expiring contract at the deadline, at least you could see the organization was trying to win.

Hextall's rebuild with ripping down the salary cap prison he inherited and stocking up picks and trying to build from the farm up, at least you could see the organization was trying to build a competitive team. Then Chuck parachutes in....

Now? We got nothing. We have coach that I couldn't stand for 15 years before he got here. We have Chuck. And have Comcast who, like it or not, pretty much stayed out of hockey while Mr Snider was alive. There is no desire from ownership to win, aside from the affect it has on the bottom line. And this is what we get, purgatory. A building filled to the brim with stinkin' Rags fans. The Detroit Lions of hockey is where we're headed.

STH for 30 years, former STH that is, I see no reason to go back, I already pay the cable company too much money for a subpar product.

• Like 3

50 minutes ago, CoachX said:

I'm so disinterested in this team, I dont even care if they traded Scott Laughton

A good GM would trade Laughton. Lesser players are garnering 1st rounders. It's not like he's going to help this pathetic joke of a festering dumpster fire pile of fecal matter of a franchise.

• Like 1

Just now, flyercanuck said:

A good GM would trade Laughton. Lesser players are garnering 1st rounders. It's not like he's going to help this pathetic joke of a festering dumpster fire pile of fecal matter of a franchise.

This clown is struggling to get a 3rd for JVR what a laughing stock this club is now.

My how they have fallen.