Isaac Ratcliffe

RonJeremy

12 minutes ago, RonJeremy said:

Ratcliffe had 4 points in 26 games in LHV, he has 13 points in 15 games with the Milwaukee Admirals. Maybe we really do have a problem  developing some of our prospects. 

Screaming Macaulay Culkin GIF by Home Alone

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, RonJeremy said:

Ratcliffe had 4 points in 26 games in LHV, he has 13 points in 15 games with the Milwaukee Admirals. Maybe we really do have a problem  developing some of our prospects. 

yup .....

You Dont Say The Big Lebowski GIF

Shocked GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon (sarcasm GIF)

@RonJeremy this sarcastic post is no way directed at you ......

Many of us on here for years have commented on how poorly this or-gan-ni-za-tion develops prospects.  Honestly it is disgusting and embarrassing. 

They need to clean house at LHV also .....get someone in that knows what the hell they are doing ........

• Like 3

3 hours ago, RonJeremy said:

No worries. He has no choice but to perform now he squandered his time in Philly....and he is going to be an AHLer pretty much the rest of his career.

I think he is too soft to play in the NHL. Now when he puts up 13 points in the NHL in 15 games then we can worry and still i won't worry.

• Like 1

This may be the Brendan Lemieux effect.

Change of scenery, wake-up call, call it whatever. 

Time is running out for Issac, so he better be producing- or it's back to filling the coffee pots at Domo Junction in the Skatch if he doesn't.

The young fella had some bad breaks with injuries, like didn't he have a collapsed lung and smashed ribs? 

Sometimes a guy needs to fail first.

4 hours ago, OccamsRazor said:

No worries. He has no choice but to perform now he squandered his time in Philly....and he is going to be an AHLer pretty much the rest of his career.

I think he is too soft to play in the NHL. Now when he puts up 13 points in the NHL in 15 games then we can worry and still i won't worry.

The thing is during his call up to Philly he was actually taking  the body and played very well, he laid out some big hits. 

53 minutes ago, RonJeremy said:

The thing is during his call up to Philly he was actually taking  the body and played very well, he laid out some big hits. 

Well consistency is what they are thriving for and also what has ended many careers.

Being on the Ducks farm team should wake him up.

Honestly I just think he is a forward who produced in juniors due to his size advantage and when you get to the pros there needs to be something more to carry your game.

I think he falls more in line with another prospect they reclaimed Anthony Stolarz.

And well nothing eventually missed on.

I wish him well except when he plays the Flyers.

• Like 1

On 4/3/2023 at 12:19 PM, RonJeremy said:

Dear RJ,

I saw this as well and had a similar thought. Only time will tell.

• Like 2