+++ 2023-24 HF.net Sweet 16 FHL Regular Season Discussion +++

pilldoc

34 minutes ago, TropicalFruitGirl26 said:

@hf101

Good matchup this week!
You started out way ahead, then things evened up, then categories flipped all over the place, and our match will now come down to today.

9-8-1 in my favor, but a number of cats that can go one way or the other after today's games!

Yep.  Great Match up TFG.  My goalies are struggling out of the gate this season.  But it does seem that Woll is now on track so hopefully I can improve my goalie stats quickly.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, J0e Th0rnton said:

Small trade for me and doc

Sharks trade a 5th center Hayton who is underperfoming for a lw schenn who is underperforming lol

The very definition of change of scenery ..... 

@J0e Th0rnton and myself with a trade to announce

Sharknado receives

Hellboy

Norris

Foil receive

Sid

Meier

Jack Campbell

J0e simply cannot quit Hellboy. Good for 60 or so starts with a ton of shots against and great overall numbers. Norris is back, 4 points in 4 games but his speed is gone right now hence his dreadful minus 5 in last nights game. IMHO he reminds me of Kevin Hayes a serviceable player.

Crosby and Meier fix what my team needed, I was short faceoffs and added the games best while Meier is a nice multi cat winger. Campbell is a victim of Edmonton's God awful defense right now, he is on a very short leash. 

1 hour ago, yave1964 said:

@J0e Th0rnton and myself with a trade to announce

Sharknado receives

Hellboy

Norris

Foil receive

Sid

Meier

Jack Campbell

J0e simply cannot quit Hellboy. Good for 60 or so starts with a ton of shots against and great overall numbers. Norris is back, 4 points in 4 games but his speed is gone right now hence his dreadful minus 5 in last nights game. IMHO he reminds me of Kevin Hayes a serviceable player.

Crosby and Meier fix what my team needed, I was short faceoffs and added the games best while Meier is a nice multi cat winger. Campbell is a victim of Edmonton's God awful defense right now, he is on a very short leash. 

I have been at work for 13 hours now. I might regret this trade later LOL.

But Norris looks like he missed no time so far and I love Hellboy

Contrats @yave1964, I feel like playing against you is like trailing 5-1 with 3 minutes remaining and call all your bench with the back-up goalie to jump on the ice with the hope that no one will notice. Got blasted with Georgiev letting me down, I lacked a bit of everything which usually translates in a significant ass-whopping in match play format.

• Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...