JVR sighted at a local bar!

Guest FlyersFan4Life

According to a source, it was said that JVR quickly bolted once folks recognized him. I’m guessing that meant Riemer meekly fought his way through the crowd, reaching the exit only after being pushed around a little bit by smaller people.

The source also said that "JVR gave me a thumbs up when I asked about the foot. He did run out of there pretty quick. Didn't seem like he had a broken foot. Trade dodger much?"

Also, he drinks Bud Light and was wearing a blazer."

Full story here - http://www.crossingbroad.com/2012/04/scott-hartnell-and-henrik-lundqvist-trade-jabicals-james-van-riemsdyk-goes-to-the-bar.html

According to a source, it was said that JVR quickly bolted once folks recognized him. I’m guessing that meant Riemer meekly fought his way through the crowd, reaching the exit only after being pushed around a little bit by smaller people.

The source also said that "JVR gave me a thumbs up when I asked about the foot. He did run out of there pretty quick. Didn't seem like he had a broken foot. Trade dodger much?"

Also, he drinks Bud Light and was wearing a blazer."

Full story here - http://www.crossingb...to-the-bar.html

I'm having a real difficult time liking this guy.

i hope this is posted tongue firmly planted in cheek. there are 24 hours in a day, you can't be rehabbing for all of them.

this sanctimonious crap about guys drinking a beer is for 8 year old girls.

• Like 2

But if you're going to drink beer...drink BEER for Gods sake, not Bud Lite!

No kidding. That's just embarrassing. I can't imagine what kind of crappy music he listens to.

Speaking of bars and beers, I have an appointment with both. Have a safe and happy Easter man.