You have got to be frickin kidding me with this...

Guest Bakanekimiwa

That has to be photoshopped. Please tell me that is photshopped.

It has to be photo shipped because Justin Beiber played for the Junior Pens.

Edited by terp

So is B21 really BuffaloRick? Maybe he's just taken up that torch. Ah, the good old days. Just like being back on the Philly.com Board with all the trolls. Hehe.

B21 is a Pens fan and a longtime poster from the philly.com board. He's just sticking up for his team. The guy is a good member of this board and is far from a troll. I for one like having fans of other teams, as long as they're respectful, which he is.

• Like 3

B21 is a Pens fan and a longtime poster from the philly.com board. He's just sticking up for his team. The guy is a good member of this board and is far from a troll. I for one like having fans of other teams, as long as they're respectful, which he is.

flyerrod rolls his eyes back in his head at this remark.......... :rolleyes: I like arguing with him too....

this has been a 3rd person reference from days gone by......

B21..it is a playoff game with alot spotlight on this particular series. I agree, during the reqular is gets glanced over, however with all the hype between these two seems, it may be percieved by some as showing some type of favortism, be it right or wrong. As many have mentioned, the Pens did not lose because of this call. Just like those who love to rubber neck at the scene of an accident...Time to move along folks...Time to move along......

Good point although that works the other way, too. If it's a playoff game (i.e. - more important) all the more reason a statement might be made. The Kings/Sharks game, while not a playoff game, certainly had playoff implications. But your point is fair.

Thanks.

can anyone find me a link to Campbell's public apology for the missed too-many-men call on Phoenix that led to a goal last night? I'm having trouble finding it.

Surely the league would consider an equallly egregious non-call that actually BROKE A TIE as influential on a game than one that made it 3-1...right?

No but I found a link for his public "apology" to the Kings for the refs missing Clowe playing the puck from the bench. I've posted that already.

Here's Campbell apologizing to the Blue Jackets...

http://latimesblogs....ue-jackets.html

Interesting.

BTW, was he asked in an interview about the Coyotes game?

Edited by B21

I think a weekly “blown calls” report on NHL.com would do the trick…

Ha, like that will ever happen. I don't think the referees should have to explain every missed call, sometimes you just didn't see it. It's when they make a call that obviously didn't happen, or deliberately don't call something you see them see, then they have some 'splaining to do. Like last week Simmonds took a deliberate high stick to the gums, 12 feet from the ref who looked like he was making eye contact the entire play. Simmonds asked why no call and the ref just pointed up the ice. I would like an official explanation. And why did Rinaldo get bounced in last Saturday's game for a borderline minor? There is nothing in the rule book about the referees sending a preemptive message that I could find...

Just shades of Buffalo Rick, then. Not a full blown troll. Good to know. I liked arguing with Buffalo Rick and Kuato too. I guess after a while I just found it a little wearisome which is why this board is so refreshing. Listening to this guy kinda reminded me of the old days. I'm sure he's a great guy.