Giroux suspended 1 game (Official)

Guest rainbowjeremy

Devils played they best game of the series without Kovalchuck. Pens played great without Neal. This is a great opportunity for the whole team to finally step and play one game this series.

• Like 1

Per NHL.com Giroux gets 1 game suspension.

http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=630913

Funny / True story...just showed my wife the video of Giroux's hit on Zubrus. (She is a hockey gan also and watches the games)

Her remark...."He got suspended for that!?!?" "I have seen alot worse and not get punished" (rolling her eye)

Oh well...life goes on.......

i have never posted on here, but you guys are a little slow with this one.

1 game suspension.

bye

might as well put us out of our misery and get the series over with..we've been outplayed the last 3 games and refuse to change our strategy..

Posted · Hidden by hf101, May 7, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by hf101, May 7, 2012 - No reason given

i have never posted on here, but you guys are a little slow with this one.

1 game suspension.

bye

dude, what is up with your avatar? It looks like you may be into young boys mid climax.

The NHL's latest excuse is that after Raffi Torres' hit on Hossa, they are getting tough, except that they weren't getting tough when Weber pushed Zetterberg's head into the glass or when Neal attempted to injure Couturier and it will be interesting to see if they are still getting tough when a star on another team does something suspension-worthy in the future. Given the serial goalpost moving and near pathological capacity for rationalization in NY, I'm not expecting to be impressed with future supplemental discipline.

I would have had no problem with this suspension if they had been consistently applying the rules all along.

• Like 1

now that is a bad attitude...remember the broons series two years ago...

the only reason we have even been in any of these games is because of Bryz, otherwise this entire series has been dominated by the Devils..we don't deserve to win this series..

dude, what is up with your avatar?

major lulz with that one...but that is quite an accusation for someone you don't know...its ZACK MORRIS from SBTB, not sure if you're too old or young for it but it was a popular television show that aired in the early ninties.

Edited by hf101
removed unnecessary comment

major lulz with that one...but that is quite an accusation for someone you don't know...its ZACK MORRIS from SBTB, not sure if you're too old or young for it but it was a popular television show that aired in the early ninties.

that is even more disturbing.

Never had a discipline problem and I can see Colin Campbell telling Shanhan how to do this one. Colon(sic) has always hated the Fl;yers and they want to make sure no comeback for the Flyers in this series.

• Like 1

I really wish I was better about putting together a video compilation of the cheap shots of Malkin and Orpick , or the soccer diving of Malkin and Letang...Did Giroux make head contact with his shoulder, yeah he did. Was it anything close to intent to injure....not even close...it seemed to be directed into the chest of Zubrus who gets the Oscar for MOST OBVIOUS DIVE with the exception of the Letang. How about a 2 handed cross check to the neck of a guy laying on the ice? TWICE...(Brodeur on JVR) not even a penalty on that one......any suspension on that one ...nope....