Peter_pfiggle on silly.com

Guest Bakanekimiwa

he's been recently posting on philly.com. i know, i know... who cares. i was just checking in over there and was reading a thread he started. does anyone remember him from 'back in the day'? his 'return' to the board is highly suspicious and reeks of buffalo rick. bad spelling, 'so be it', and all.

anyone else get that feeling? i only bring it up because i don't wanna see that douche over here...

he's been recently posting on philly.com. i know, i know... who cares. i was just checking in over there and was reading a thread he started. does anyone remember him from 'back in the day'? his 'return' to the board is highly suspicious and reeks of buffalo rick. bad spelling, 'so be it', and all.

anyone else get that feeling? i only bring it up because i don't wanna see that douche over here...

Its Rick, he claims his browser is to old for Hockeyblogs yet he can surf silly.com no problem. to quote the espn football crew "COME ON MAN" who in this day runs windows 98 yes98 with IE3

IrishJim: It is deifinitely Buff-Prick. And even if he had the first ever browser introduced in history, it would still work to get him into the site. The only problem would be that certain html and CSS (Cascading Style Sheet) coding would not work correctly. In essense the page would look bad and be a little hard to read; but, it would still work.

Pfiggle is not Pfiggle

Yet, his face may jiggle jiggle

But I can tell for sure

It's just a trolling lure

If you get take that bait

You'll quickly find your fate

It was just a trick

It is Buffalo Prick

IrishJim: It is deifinitely Buff-Prick. And even if he had the first ever browser introduced in history, it would still work to get him into the site. The only problem would be that certain html and CSS (Cascading Style Sheet) coding would not work correctly. In essense the page would look bad and be a little hard to read; but, it would still work.

Pfiggle is not Pfiggle

But I can tell for sure

It was just a trick

It is Buffalo Prick

haha.. nice poem. yeah, the argument that this site won't work for him is actually hysterical. philly.com is probably the worst website i've traveled to. so much crap running behind the scenes on that one that is screws up every browser on every computer i've tried.

Pfiggle is not Pfiggle

But I can tell for sure

It was just a trick

It is Buffalo Prick

did you just go all punkywhips on us LOL

@ Bakenekiniwa--exactly--even a browser from the Smithsonian would get him into the site.

@ IrishJim--I don't know what got into me on the rhyme thing--on the second thought I know exactly--it was some good Chilean wine (had a bit too much).

I put a recruiting message at Candyland for Flyers fans to come here. This is not only good; it's better than Philly.com in the beginning. Finally a place to talk Flyers... I hope Idaho continues to recruit from Philly.com. I will too; but, he is more well known than me. We need to get all the posters here--and then we can just turn the lights out and leave that place for good.

I never post on there any more. It's too frustrating and I won't give those trolls the satisfaction. But I was reading the same thread and thought the same thing. He sounds a lot like Rick. Too many similarities in style and his actual life story. Rick never was all that bright.