Water Bottle Toss Final Straw?

Guest AMMOnation

Its been talked about about why his threw the water bottle at the flyers bench.

I haven't heard it talked about in the sense that it was the final straw that Flyers brass is willing to take.. Over the last 2 years, outspoken, negative comments, sarcasm with media ect... Its Roman Chechmanek (f the spelling) behavior.

With this sucker signed long term did the Flyers say enough-is-enough and went out got a goalie to compete?

Bryz didn't throw the bottle at the bench, he threw it at the Caps players who were celebrating the goal.

Maybe the little b wouldn't need to throw a bottle if he could stop the puck. Man is he a flake or what. Hate Bryz.

Maybe the little b wouldn't need to throw a bottle if he could stop the puck. Man is he a flake or what. Hate Bryz.

Just out of sheer curiosity, who was the last Flyer goalie you liked?

Because, honestly, for me it could be Lindbergh if not Parent.

• Like 1

Honestly I had hoped Bryz would end the Flyers goaltending carousel but not sold. I am leaning more towards "Amnesty" on his contract along with Briere in the offseason. Mason is not a superstar but I think a change of scenery and knowing he is the man might turn him around. I think he can be a steady, reliable number one goalie.

Plus Anthony Stolarz is looking really good and my hope is that he becomes our goalie of the future. He has Hextall-like size (6'5), was a high draft pick (2nd round 45th overall) and left college hockey to play in the O where he has been lighting it up. He was 11-2-0-1 with a 2.14 goals against average and a .931 save percentage with one shutout as of March 6th.

Maybe get rid of Bryz in the offseason and go into next year with Mason as your starter. Bryz's cap money could be spent in other areas of need and hope Stolarz is ready in a season or two

Its been talked about about why his threw the water bottle at the flyers bench.

I haven't heard it talked about in the sense that it was the final straw that Flyers brass is willing to take.. Over the last 2 years, outspoken, negative comments, sarcasm with media ect... Its Roman Chechmanek (f the spelling) behavior.

With this sucker signed long term did the Flyers say enough-is-enough and went out got a goalie to compete?

Would it be too much to ask for you to tell us who/what the hell you're talking about at some point in your post? By the very end I guess Bryz, but since no one knows a thing about the bottle, typing his name ONCE would have been a nice idea.

Would it be too much to ask for you to tell us who/what the hell you're talking about at some point in your post? By the very end I guess Bryz, but since no one knows a thing about the bottle, typing his name ONCE would have been a nice idea.

Did Phlfly make a 2nd account? ;-p

• Like 1

You didn't see the awesome water bottle toss?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vTHUCKbx3M

That would be too easy. Better off reading Egyptian hieroglyphics.

@Vanflyer Welcome back van, I take you've been busy of late? You missed the Mason Meltdown, among other things...lol. Hope all is well with you!

Hi Jammer. Thanks. Yes busy and also disgusted. But I am back. What was / is the Mason meltdown?? I have not watched a hockey game in 2 months. I check in every three weeks to see how the Flyers are doing and then just shake my head and go back to my life.