A win tonight could really mess things up

pensuck

A lot of teams below us won or got points last night. If you're looking for a top 5 pick tonight's a big game. Now that the Flyers are eliminated from playoff contention I'm pulling for a top draft pick. Go Canes go!!!

A lot of teams below us won or got points last night. If you're looking for a top 5 pick tonight's a big game. Now that the Flyers are eliminated from playoff contention I'm pulling for a top draft pick. Go Canes go!!!

Yes it can....they need to lose yet it is why i feel they will win!!!!!!!!

Why?

Just because i don't wan them too...they will....can't win when you want em too and will win when you want them too lose!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this is the first year they're giving all 14 non-PO teams a ping pong ball right?

I really hate this lottery b.s. I understand you want to discourage teams from tanking but ...even if it's just a tiny chance it's a lousy system that lets a team who finishes 17th possibly get the top pick.

even if it's just a tiny chance it's a lousy system that lets a team who finishes 17th possibly get the top pick

If it's the Flyers moving up from 7 or 8, you'll love it. If it's someone below the Flyers that bumps them down a notch and the team ahead of them picks Nurse, your hatred will know no bounds.

Where do they currently draft?

HAHA.........this is too funny you want them to win they can keep the puck out their nets to save their lives, want them to lose and they win games scoring 7 and 6 goals a piece....there here to piss me off and they EXCEL at that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

If it's the Flyers moving up from 7 or 8, you'll love it. If it's someone below the Flyers that bumps them down a notch and the team ahead of them picks Nurse, your hatred will know no bounds.

No, it won't change my feelings about the system, I never liked it and this year it's the worst it's ever been. Weighting the chances by ranking is fine. It's not great but it's probably the only way to keep teams from tanking to get that first pick. But now? All 14 teams that miss the POs have a shot at getting the first pick? Why is that better than the way it's been?

And no more was it evident than in the 2007 draft. The Hawks were slated for the 5th overall pick and finished ahead of us in the lottery. They take can and we got JVR.

The really, really promising factor here is Boston is tied with Montreal in pts at 59. This game is HUGE to the Bruins, they could get bumped from 2nd in the East to 4th with a loss. Brunis will be tenacious tonight....and with the defense we have dressed, well that's a bad combo. ;)

It seems that this team isn't remotely interested in doing anything that will benefit itself either this season or deep into the future.