How bad do we lose vs Pens on Thu?

Poulin20

Has anyone predicted the multiple 2 on 1 or 3 on 1 breakaways the Pens will get?  All leading to goals.

I'll take a page out of Clubber Lang's book......my prediction for the game is "Pain."  Mostly my own pain as I have to sit and watch what the odds suggest will be a brutal game for the Flyers.  It's gonna hurt, but I'll be watching.  Hope they surprise me!

• Like 1

Holmgren, Clarke and Lukko will share a couple of large buckets of buttered popcorn served hot and fresh by Hal Gill.

LOL!!   Never gets old Sami!  If you dont mind I have added that to my signature line...

Edited by murraycraven
  • Like 1

Oh no I am rookie, what are you 9

Old enough to know sarcasm and/or some friendly banter when I see it.  Everyone else seemed to get it. 

Feel free to take everything personally though.

Edited by B21

Old enough to know sarcasm and/or some friendly banter when I see it. Everyone else seemed to get it.

Feel free to take everything personally though.

Best thing is you were 100% correct. The game thread was all about how the officials were helping the Pens win, etc etc.. Meanwhile watching the game replay it appeared pretty evenly called overall. You called it though!