Play GM - Who stays during the impending rebuild?

Digityman

Who would you keep as your core during this rebuild  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you keep as your core during this rebuild - Forwards

2. 2. Who would you keep as your core during this rebuild - Defense

3. 3. Who would you keep as your core during this rebuild - Goalies

Blow it up. Get rid of everyone except the kids. All trades include draft picks in return and or prospects. Seriously nobody over 23 coming back in trade. Nobody with coming back with a NTC or 5 years on a deal. Get a bunch of kids trying to make an NHL squad and go from there.

If you're gonna be bad but building something, I can hang. But I just can't watch a bunch of big contracts getting older and taking the team to the cap only to suck balls. This is absolutely unbearable.

• Like 2

Be patient. We've only played three games against good teams and that isn't a big enough sampling. I really liked what I saw for stretches (there was that one television timeout where they drank water really adeptly). They're only 9 games in and they're still learning Berube's fantastic system that is so vastly better than the Cup Winner's. I truly believe they're going to be good. [/f###ing idiocy]

If i have to suffer through some ridiculous post telling me how things are peachy and just to wait, I may very well cone right through the computer.

I'm actually not mad about the Flyers. It's actually so bad that it's now kind of funny. But the stupidity of the the "but...but..it's early!" people really pisses me off.

If i have to suffer through some ridiculous post telling me how things are peachy and just to wait, I may very well cone right through the computer.

I'm actually not about the Flyers. It's actually so bad that it's now kind of funny. But the stupidity of the the "but...but..it's early!" people really pisses me off.

but but roo said we would make the playoffs maybe on NHL13 on xbox ... . this team is toast

Rux I am with you...

There is no silver lining... This group are a bunch of scrotums that are a complete and utter joke. Honestly, I think this getting worse is a real possibility.

Gimme a fing break that it was Lavy... This group just needs to be exiled. Even single one of them need to be put on notice...

Rux I am with you...

There is no silver lining... This group are a bunch of scrotums that are a complete and utter joke. Honestly, I think this getting worse is a real possibility.

Gimme a fing break that it was Lavy... This group just needs to be exiled. Even single one of them need to be put on notice...

the first firing needs to be HOMER.   then Berube.  Lappy, Cote.    too much inbreeding.

Mason...

F everyone else. Cant wait to see the knee jerk reaction after this game by Homer

Right. Uncle Ed needs to walk him out tomorrow for that very reason. I don't want him pushing buttons anymore. He's trying to get out of the hole by digging...

I never thought I would see the day this team would be like this...this is just biblical....so bad I can't explain. Lets start from the top and work our way down... Snider, Holmgren, GM Staff, Coaching staff..... Ron Hextall and Mason stay and that's it....Well Gusty also he can stay too.

I like Coots and Read.

I might bother to keep them.

Everyone else is just pathetic at this point.

I thought they were getting somewhere, but tonight was just shameful all over again.

There is no doubt now that there needs to be a rebuild. Starting with the GM.

Who's your core that you keep?

Assume that all players will wave NMC/NTC's.

Assume fair value will be returned in all trades.