What was Claude thinking........

Samifan

Just when it looked liked the Flyers were going to grind out another ugly 1-0 win, Captain Claude decides to leave his man open in front of the net with 52 seconds left and stands by idly as the puck is buried behind Mason. Such a melt down at that stage of a game makes one wonder, what was preoccupying Claude? Time to play everyone's favorite game, What Was Our Captain Thinking?

"Man I hope we're are having turkey clubs on the charter back tonight, they come with those great homemade chips"

Here's your chance to play psychic.......and Go!

@Samifan 

you kind of took mine.

I was thinking "hey isn't Daryl's Barbeque around here somewhere ? wait right next to the Harpers II , ribs and boobs... gotta tell Scotty, although he doesn't hang out now that he's with that Parveen girl, whoops there goes that uglier Staal brother, damn they're ugly.  Crap now the titties won't look so good, I'm definitely not going to tell Mase about it. he looks upset".

Giroux: You cheap sonofa*****. Those guys are retards.
Homer: I got a good deal on those boys. Scout said they showed a lot of promise.
Giroux: They brought their ****in' TOYS with 'em.
Homer: Id rather have em playin with their toys than playin with themselves
Giroux: They're too dumb to play with themselves. Boy, every piece of garbage that comes into the league you gotta buy it
Homer: G, G, that reminds me. I was coachin' in Omaha in 1948 and Eddie Shore sends me this guy who was a terrible masturbator. He would get deliberate penalties so he could get over in the penalty box all by himself and damned if he wouldn't...

Giroux: You cheap sonofa*****. Those guys are retards.
Homer: I got a good deal on those boys. Scout said they showed a lot of promise.
Giroux: They brought their ****in' TOYS with 'em.
Homer: Id rather have em playin with their toys than playin with themselves
Giroux: They're too dumb to play with themselves. Boy, every piece of garbage that comes into the league you gotta buy it
Homer: G, G, that reminds me. I was coachin' in Omaha in 1948 and Eddie Shore sends me this guy who was a terrible masturbator. He would get deliberate penalties so he could get over in the penalty box all by himself and damned if he wouldn't...
"

Every piece of garbage that comes in you have to buy :)

Sorry, mines not funny. But I think it's probably true:

"Mon dieu!! Empty net! Maybe now I can score!!!!"

Just when it looked liked the Flyers were going to grind out another ugly 1-0 win, Captain Claude decides to leave his man open in front of the net with 52 seconds left and stands by idly as the puck is buried behind Mason. Such a melt down at that stage of a game makes one wonder, what was preoccupying Claude? Time to play everyone's favorite game, What Was Our Captain Thinking?

"Man I hope we're are having turkey clubs on the charter back tonight, they come with those great homemade chips"

• Like 1

.... I wonder if my golf club is fixed????

• Like 1

Giroux -- "I wonder......could Old McDonald and the Farmer in the Dell actually be the same person?  Could there be even the slightest possibility?  The remotest chance?  Hmmmmm........two songs, two farmers.  What are the odds?  Where's Bryz?  I miss Bryz.  He'd know the answer to this question.  He was scared of bears in the forest.  What a funny guy.  I wish he was here because then the fans would be all over him and not me.  He made me laugh.  Sometimes.  His English wasn't so good.........Oh, crap.  Did that puck just go in?  It just went in.  Sunovabitch.  Way to go Mase.  We're better than this.  We just have to believe, believe, believe!  There's no place like home, no place like home.  Well, there's always next game."

• Like 3