Fire Rolston now

Buffalo Rick

After last nights fiasco in Anaheim, Rolston needs to go.  Not because of the score.  But because of his benching Moulson, Ennis and Hodgeson, three of the most talented guys we have right now.  This is just nuts.  And Cory Tropp plays?  Give me a break

After last nights fiasco in Anaheim, Rolston needs to go.  Not because of the score.  But because of his benching Moulson, Ennis and Hodgeson, three of the most talented guys we have right now.  This is just nuts.  And Cory Tropp plays?  Give me a break

Jeez, I dunno.  They are supposed to be the horses on this team.   If they did their job, Buffalo wouldn't have been buried by the middle of the second period.  

After last nights fiasco in Anaheim, Rolston needs to go. Not because of the score. But because of his benching Moulson, Ennis and Hodgeson, three of the most talented guys we have right now. This is just nuts. And Cory Tropp plays? Give me a break

Ennis has been horrible. Moulson hasn't had time to adapt in my opinion. Hodgeson has been mediocre at best. Maybe Rolston is trying to impress upon them that more is expected and he sees them being lazy or not performing in some aspect, not trying as hard as he expects then to.

Ennis has been horrible. Moulson hasn't had time to adapt in my opinion. Hodgeson has been mediocre at best. Maybe Rolston is trying to impress upon them that more is expected and he sees them being lazy or not performing in some aspect, not trying as hard as he expects then to.

I think its natural that if the rest of the team is not producing and putting out 100 percent players get the attitude "why should I then , and why should I go into the corners and risk injury when I am not getting any help".  A shakeup is needed even though we know that major moves are coming with all those draft picks we have.  Regier has to do it right.  But will Pegula give him the chance to?  I do not think Rolston can keep this job much longer if the players do not wake up

Who's the guy who hired Rolston and kept him on for this season?

Who's the guy who traded away your best player?

Who's the guy who traded away your captain last year?

Who's the guy who said there will be "suffering"?

Right, good thing they kept him, eh?

Who's the guy who hired Rolston and kept him on for this season?

Who's the guy who traded away your best player?

Who's the guy who traded away your captain last year?

Who's the guy who said there will be "suffering"?

Right, good thing they kept him, eh?

I think this post is now meaningless

Took Pegula just over 12 hours to agree with me :)

Well it was about time........

I have always wondered why Nolan has not been coaching an NHL team. The guy certainly seemed like a decent coach from an outsider's POV but when Buf never re-signed him, you just had to wonder.  Rumors range from  he was shagging Hasek's wife, to he went to the owner to get his GM fired (Muckler). Muckler was one of the good ole boys and Nolan a Native Indian. Racism could have played a part too....

Holy crap.  From the "it's about damn time" department....

Ralston should never have been hired.  He was a clown.  Reiger was given maybe 5 years too long.

Hockeyjunkie, what do you think of Nolan coming back?   Like Rod, I've always wondered why he seemed to be black balled but figured there must be a behind the scenes reason.   So, what do you think?

Holy crap.  From the "it's about damn time" department....

Ralston should never have been hired.  He was a clown.  Reiger was given maybe 5 years too long.

Hockeyjunkie, what do you think of Nolan coming back?   Like Rod, I've always wondered why he seemed to be black balled but figured there must be a behind the scenes reason.   So, what do you think?

Great that Ted is getting this shot.  And knowing him he will make the most of it.  If he wins, it will be very difficult this time justifying not keeping him on.  I wish him the best.  It was a shock when he was replaced by Ruff but in hindsight I do love Lindy too.   Happy to see Ted get this chance.