Round 1 - Penguins vs Blue Jackets

hf101

18 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the first round series?

The Penguins fans are terrified now

Shakin' in our collective boots and pounding Iron Cities like they are going out of style. Welcome to playoff hockey. Oh wait....nevermind. 

Hey - at least you got the "rebuild faster than the Florida Panthers" thing going. :ph34r:

And that Presidents Trophy from 8 years ago. :ph34r:

Shakin' in our collective boots and pounding Iron Cities like they are going out of style. Welcome to playoff hockey. Oh wait....nevermind. 

Hey - at least you got the "rebuild faster than the Florida Panthers" thing going. :ph34r:

And that Presidents Trophy from 8 years ago. :ph34r:

And all those memories of Miller...even if most of them are imaginary.

How about that goal MAF wiffed on yesterday?!?!   A wrist shot from the point, CBC said it was an ultra sonic 65 MPH....LMAO!!   No way should that have gone in, he had a perfect unobstructed view of that fluttery pipedream of a shot. Absolutely BRUTAL attempt at a save!! 

Will the real MAF please stand up? 

Maybe MAF was watching the play on the jumbotron? Who did that for the Flyers one time?? I forget. 

Edited by Vanflyer

The Penguins fans are terrified now

Terrified? of what. That a team that we root for, not that we play for, may lose games and get eliminated from the playoffs?  Not me.

I'm more terrified of the coming credit crisis as the fed raises interest rates.  They can't keep printing money to pay for everything for ever.

Hockey? dude, its just a game, and we're not even playing it.  Get a life.

Edited by nossagog

Terrified? of what. That a team that we root for, not that we play for, may lose games and get eliminated from the playoffs?  Not me.

I'm more terrified of the coming credit crisis as the fed raises interest rates.  They can't keep printing money to pay for everything for ever.

Hockey? dude, its just a game, and we're not even playing it.  Get a life.

Why'd you have to go there??  PLEASE don't get me started on the current administration and their failed policies in economics, foreign affairs, employment, healthcare, integrity, legal process, Constitutionalism, etc etc....  Nobody here will be able to stand it I promise you!   

• Like 1

He has certainly played his last game in St Louis in my opinion.   But he will land somewhere.  He would be wise to take a fair contract and come back, but I doubt that will happen.  The Ducks certainly are not getting much goaltending so maybe he will wind up there?

Let us know when we can bring you your heaping pile of crow!@! 

Why'd you have to go there??  PLEASE don't get me started on the current administration and their failed policies in economics, foreign affairs, employment, healthcare, integrity, legal process, Constitutionalism, etc etc....  Nobody here will be able to stand it I promise you!   

I just like how you said "current" :D

:ph34r:

You're just trying to get me going. Lol. It's easy to go after the worst President of the modern era!

Believe me I am not trying to get you started, but if it was easy to go after the worst President of the modern era, Obama would be doing a better job :D

To be clear, I'm in the "a pox on both their houses" group.

Believe me I am not trying to get you started, but if it was easy to go after the worst President of the modern era, Obama would be doing a better job :D

To be clear, I'm in the "a pox on both their houses" group.

I'm not a big fan of the predecessor either, but the current has done more damage than all of histories terrorists combined and it doesn't appear to be ending anytime soon.

I'll run for President and you can vote for me ;) lol

Cream finally rises to the top here.

Crosby and Malkin prove to be too much for the young but game Jackets. I think with Davidson as veep of hockey ops they'll be a difficult team to play for the foreseeable future.

Pens too beau coup for CBJ ...and will evicerate the Rangers should they advance. The Flyers do have something to say about that tomorrow but I don't like a game seven at the MSG "house of horror".