Hal Gill #75 in your program #1 in your hearts

Samifan

Sam Carchidi and Sarah Baicker have Gus starting, articles below.....

http://www.csnphilly.com/hockey-philadelphia-flyers/skate-update-hal-gill-out-erik-gustafsson

http://www.philly.com/philly/blogs/sports/flyers/For-Flyers-Gus-is-in-Gill-out-in-Game-6.html

one game too late. Whomever thought Gill was the right replacement for Grossman should be fired. 

Hallefrigginujah! 

(now watch him go -4, take 3 bad penalties and serve up a breakway!)

see? I told ... I said it was risky going with Gus...

Seriously how good do you feel for him? I didn't see him give away the puck all night - too many giveaways from just about everyone else in the 1st. Gus takes a scrappy penalty....steps outta the box and Scores! Got to love that.

good call Podes! He really came through.

• Like 1

Seriously how good do you feel for him? I didn't see him give away the puck all night - too many giveaways from just about everyone else in the 1st. Gus takes a scrappy penalty....steps outta the box and Scores! Got to love that.

good call Podes! He really came through.

I feel good for Gus. He, like all young players, just wants to play. He was good tonight. Had his moments of chaos, especially early, but made decisive plays and didn't cost us. He was fortunate and had a moment of glory, born of luck and cirsumstance. He made the most of it.

I like the kid, what can I say? I still will, even if he is the goat tomorrow night..... 

@CoachX

It's true: there's a fine line between genius and goat.

I dare say, with both humility and regret, that my life has been spent tottering right on that line, sometimes on one side, sometimes on the other. 

Speaking of tottering, I've got to go see a man about a sheep....