Game7 Montreal at Boston

hf101

8 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think will win?

I think the Bruins will win because of home ice but i would love to see Montreal take them.

I mean no disrespect to Penguin fans, but it is good to see new blood in the conference finals. The last five championships have been won by Boston, Chicago, (twice) the Kings and the Penguins. Those four made the conference finals last year and a week ago it looked as if the four of them would all return to the conference finals again this year. 

I admire the way the Hawks are built and root for them in the West but i found myself cheering for the Wild simply because of being tired of the same teams in it year after year. I really do not like the Ducks at all but i have cheered for them against the Kings. For the same reason i am going to be cheering hard for the Habs tonight although i believe the task at hand is daunting at best.

Bruins 4 Canadiens 1

I would really like to see a Montreal NYR conference finals. The speed of the Canadians would give the Rangers fits and to see the Price vs. Lundqvist goalie clinic would make for some great hockey. 

Although my Flyers are out, I have to say I really have enjoyed these playoffs. The new format makes them so much more enjoyable too. 

In all honesty I want to see the Canadians win, but I suspect it will be the Broons. 

I would really like to see a Montreal NYR conference finals. The speed of the Canadians would give the Rangers fits and to see the Price vs. Lundqvist goalie clinic would make for some great hockey. 

Although my Flyers are out, I have to say I really have enjoyed these playoffs. The new format makes them so much more enjoyable too. 

In all honesty I want to see the Canadians win, but I suspect it will be the Broons. 

i always root for the underdog. i am hoping Habs pull it out. To you post, I just don't like Rangers style. Its very devil-esque. kudos if you can do it (which they have in two series), but it just not get my juices flowing. 

• Like 1

@Hockey Junkie

Other than the Ricks generic grab at anything Sabre related - nice post. I honestly never thought the Habs could go 7 with the Bruins, but now that we're here, it's hard to pick a winner.If I had to I'd go Bruins just because I think they're a better team. But Montreal can beat them with their speed, and the pressure is all on Boston.

2-1 Habs in OT. 

Vanek with the winner :)

I honestly think Chicago is on its way to its 3rd Cup, and first back to back since the 1997-1998 Red Wings cups.

Damn them for drafting Toews. And damn them for stealing the draft lottery from us and getting Kane. 

I'm with ya.... GO DUCKS!  

Go Kings!!! (I am only rooting for them because Kopitar is on my fantasy team). :-) Nobody is going to beat Chicago out of the West. They are resting / healing now and there is still another game to be played Anh-LAK. 

Fixed it for you.

Funny how you love everything Sabres but don't like Briere.

That's because when he hit UFA status, Briere chose the Flyers over his beloved Blue and Gold.

Edited by Samifan
  • Like 1

Another classic and another Montreal win.  But lets face it, this is the most success Montreal has had in ages.  Boston has been a success pretty much every year in recent decade and more.  These Canadians are in uncharted waters.  I think the Rangers have a huge advantage in game one.  Montreal whether they will admit it or not, will still be celebrating their monster game 7 win.  The Rangers will be rested and have less black and blue on their bodies.  

Montreal played Philly for the ECF in 2010.