Giroux Arrested - All inclusive Humor Thread

brelic

If Giroux were on the BSB, Schultz would have pounded him into oblivion for grabbing another man's arse...and a cop at that.  Even the BSB's had standards. ;)

Edit: The pink shirt would not have flown either.

I call bs.

Crosby would have to be arrested in a hotel room with a transvestite to top this one.  I think I'm safe. ;)

No, punching another player in the balls from behind tops it. Not to mention he was sober when he did it. Ok, even if he was drunk....

@B21

Trust me we're having as much fun with this as you are, in fact maybe even more. But I'm not sure what this off ice incident has to do what many of us perceive as Crosby's on ice assholery....which btw didn't end at 18. I get that you see this as a chance to turn the tables a bit, and by all means have at it, but the only one that keeps bringing Crosby into this is you.

No, punching another player in the balls from behind tops it. Not to mention he was sober when he did it. Ok, even if he was drunk....

Yeah, that Crosby multiple obvious ball shot might have been a suspension for another player

buttkick.gif

Edited by J0e Th0rnton

Yeah, that Crosby multiple obvious ball shot might have been a suspension for another player

buttkick.gif

Once again I'd like to point out... Crosby punched him in the arse.. not the balls.  So maybe he and Giroux are more alike than any of us ever realized?  

Funny thing though all this talk about G being drunk and what have you...  don't they say your true self comes out then?   ;)  

Exciting news out of Hollywood! Flyers Center Claude Giroux has been cast in New Line Cinema's upcoming full length feature film based on the iconic TV series Mister Rogers Neighborhood. Giroux will be playing that loveable delivery man, Mr. McFeely!  :P 

B-b-b-b-but he was only 21 at the time.  Clearly a maturity issue that - according to Knut - can last at least until age 26 apparently. ;)  :ph34r:

I think it's easy to see the point I was trying to make.

What are you trying to sell here?

Simple. You are trying to give your guy a pass with the asinine argument (these things tend to happen when you are young and stupid) that this kind of thing can be expected at the ripe "old" immature age of 26. 

Fair or not, professional hockey players are held to a higher standard. Especially when they are the Captain of the Philadelphia Flyers, no?