Prospect update 2014-2015

brelic

• Replies 890
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lindblom is tied for the lead in points for the tournament (4g, 5a) with Reinhart.

This kid is gonna be good. 

Now we need another top flight center in the prospect pool to replace Giroux in 6-7 years as the top guy.

I have a few names in mind ;)

Who knows, it is indeed possible the Flyers may have actually drafted the solutions to the teams lack of depth at wing. If even one of Leier, Abe-Kubel, Lindholm turns out to be a talented player, it's a big win. Especially when factoring in where they were picked, Kubel was a 2nd rounder but the other 2 later rounds, so a BIG time win if they turn out. I'm not holding my breath or anything, but maybe, just maybe we hit large with one of these kids.

Who knows, it is indeed possible the Flyers may have actually drafted the solutions to the teams lack of depth at wing. If even one of Leier, Abe-Kubel, Lindholm turns out to be a talented player, it's a big win. Especially when factoring in where they were picked, Kubel was a 2nd rounder but the other 2 later rounds, so a BIG time win if they turn out. I'm not holding my breath or anything, but maybe, just maybe we hit large with one of these kids.

Don't forget Fazleev. He could turn out to be a decent NHLer - probably 2nd line ceiling, but more likely a 3rd line kind of guy.

Don't forget Fazleev. He could turn out to be a decent NHLer - probably 2nd line ceiling, but more likely a 3rd line kind of guy.

I left out Fazleev because he's a center and I only listed up and coming wingers. I have watched 3 Calgary Hit Men games so far, I've been impressed with Faz, he's a legit prospect for sure.

I left out Fazleev because he's a center and I only listed up and coming wingers. I have watched 3 Calgary Hit Men games so far, I've been impressed with Faz, he's a legit prospect for sure.

My bad - he's listed as a LW on some sites. 

Double-digit penalties doom Phantoms as they drop first of 2015

PJP_2723.0.0.jpg

The Phantoms introduced their orange alternate jerseys tonight, and will wear the new sweaters during every Friday home game for the remainder of the season.

http://www.broadstreethockey.com/2015/1/16/7571825/double-digit-penalties-doom-phantoms-as-they-drop-first-of-2015

Cousin with a goal and assist in the 3-2 loss to the Devils, his 10th goal of the season.

Nicolas Aubé-Kubel 2 goals and 3 assist +5 in their 10-2 win.

Goulbourne a goal short in his Gordie Howe hattie attempt finished with an assist +2 and a fight versus Osterman it hasn't posted on hockey fights yet so haven't watched yet. 

@OccamsRazor

Sanheim had 2 assists last night. He's still on a ppg pace.

Really i didn't see that on the score card i thought they were off. I see where he had 3 assist finished even though on wednesday and Fazleev had an assist and finished +2.

http://www.whl.ca/schedule/show/game/33901

@OccamsRazor

LOL...I quickly checked the Dub this morning for scores last night and I guess I saw Wed scores as well.

One of my teammates birthday celebrations last night...kind of foggy right now. My mistake.

HAHA i understand man it's just nice to have some nice prospects to have to keep track of, nice for the Flyers to seem like they are getting it and headed in the right direction of laying the groundwork for a nice foundation.

I know you can't technically count them till they make it first....but realistically you can even follow them till you have them.

Nicolas Aubé-Kubel's team (one goal -1) went head to head with Sam Morin's team (1 assist +1) team last night...with Rimouski coming out on top 5-3.

The Hitmen lost last night 4-1 Fazleev finished with zero points -2. And i noted no Sanheim not sure why? Hurt? Sick or just given a break not sure.

Phantoms win 5-1 with backup ECHL Ouellette getting the win 1goal on 29 shots. Cousins with the hatty Hagg +3 no points.

I wonder if this Ouellette kid can be a legit prospect for the Phantoms maybe next year with Zepp moving on the back Mason up next year. Let him and Stolarz fight it out next year in Leigh Valley. Anyone familiar with this kid? I see he was a former Blue Jackets prospect drafted in 2010 and spent 4 year in college at Maine.

Hhhhhhmmmm i hope so Flyers are very thin in net. He has some good size 6-2 190.

http://www.eliteprospects.com/player.php?player=75337

East Division leader Wilkes-Barre/Scranton lost tonight to Worcester, 4-0, putting the Phantoms in great position to move up two (!) spots in the division if they can pull off a win in Hershey tomorrow. With 43 points, the Phantoms can pass the Penguins (44 points) and take a seat next to the Bears (45 points) in the premier spot in the league with a game in-hand over Hershey.

Archived