Failure Chain:Led by Clarkie and his lackys?

The Quigster

After seeing whats happening this season,what could be the best results next season? Does Hexie have a magic lamp? At least tonight we will get to see that slug, JVR(Luke Schenn's polar opposite) maybe score a goal and prove what a great trade Homer made.  I'm starting to think this whole club is made up from the "Blue Oyster" crowd. If you respond ,please keep it positive,good luck!!

@Samifan  There is a rare exception to the ex-Flyer scoring rule. That is Upshall, who inexplicably was 0-11 against the Flyers until scoring this week finally. All the other guys, even total bums like car bomb are guaranteed to score against us....very odd.

@

The failure of this team is not lead by Clarke, it's Ed Snider. He hires these puppets to do his dirty works so he doesn't look bad when the team is horrible. He's just as bad as Jerry Jones but he goes about it smarter then Jones. Hopefully Hextall ends this BS and rebuilds this team correctly, we will find out soon I hope.

@Vincent05   The big question Vince, is the following....is Hexy different from all the other lackey's??   Is he his own man??  Did he put certain "rules" in effect when taking this job??  The answer will be in he pudding as they say....time will tell if Snider is indeed still pulling the strings. I guess we will never know for sure, but certain moves could give us the answers we are seeking. My gut tells me that Hexy is different. The simple reason being, he didn't "have" to choose the Flyers, he had built up a nice resume already, so I'm sure other teams were interested. Why would he put his professional resume on the line when he can be his own man on other teams?

@jammer2

So far he's stuck with Berube who would already have been fired by past gms. I'm not saying Berubes his man or anything, but at least he's not just reacting for the sake of it.

Same goes for trades...past regimes would have already dealt away some of those young defencemen for more of the same crap we already have. Or Laughton and our 1st for a winger to help the first line...but who'd be retiring in 2 years.

@flyercanuck  The other part of the equation is just pure stats. Despite the flack that Craig takes here, his record is 53-41-16....which is not so bad when you take into account he was brought in mid season to right a sinking ship and didn't receive any breaks as far as new players this season to fix what ailed them....all in all, that is a pretty respectable stat line.

@ Odds say JVR will score, and I don't like the return....BUT I HATE players with no heart, guys that can't rise to the occasion are no go's for me....let him rot in TO.

We his heartless play would fit in with our current group. Given he will most likely score 30 this year I rather have him and his heartless play along w those goals...

We his heartless play would fit in with our current group. Given he will most likely score 30 this year I rather have him and his heartless play along w those goals...

Yes but to what end....he takes up a top 6 spot and fails when the going gets tough.....stats are not everything.

Yes but to what end....he takes up a top 6 spot and fails when the going gets tough.....stats are not everything.

He would look a lot better playing on the first line than what Schenn looks like on defense.

I understand why he was traded but we lost that trade.

@murraycraven Don't know how long it will last, but JVR has been kicked off the top line, replaced with the oft injured Lupul.

Has he been scratched like Schenn? Lol...

I get it jammer and I think JvR is a slug. I understand why they traded him but Schenn is the part of the equation that bothers me... He stinks.

JvR does have 28 points in 32 games on a winning squad this year.

After seeing whats happening this season,what could be the best results next season? Does Hexie have a magic lamp? At least tonight we will get to see that slug, JVR(Luke Schenn's polar opposite) maybe score a goal and prove what a great trade Homer made.  I'm starting to think this whole club is made up from the "Blue Oyster" crowd. If you respond ,please keep it positive,good luck!!

K1bmj.gif

@

The failure of this team is not lead by Clarke, it's Ed Snider. He hires these puppets to do his dirty works so he doesn't look bad when the team is horrible. He's just as bad as Jerry Jones but he goes about it smarter then Jones. Hopefully Hextall ends this BS and rebuilds this team correctly, we will find out soon I hope.

Exactly, Vincent. He gets 25,000 blind bats to sell out every game and could careless except to be loyal to his ex-players, rewarding them as coaches.  Why have an actually good strategy when asses are in the seats?  He is as egomaniacal as Jerry Jones when it comes to thinking he has knowledge of the league and the players in his sport and how it should be played. 

Exactly, Vincent. He gets 25,000 blind bats to sell out every game and could careless except to be loyal to his ex-players, rewarding them as coaches. Why have an actually good strategy when asses are in the seats? He is as egomaniacal as Jerry Jones when it comes to thinking he has knowledge of the league and the players in his sport and how it should be played.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

@Vincent05   The big question Vince, is the following....is Hexy different from all the other lackey's??   Is he his own man??  Did he put certain "rules" in effect when taking this job??  The answer will be in he pudding as they say....time will tell if Snider is indeed still pulling the strings. I guess we will never know for sure, but certain moves could give us the answers we are seeking. My gut tells me that Hexy is different. The simple reason being, he didn't "have" to choose the Flyers, he had built up a nice resume already, so I'm sure other teams were interested. Why would he put his professional resume on the line when he can be his own man on other teams?

My gut tells me the same exact way also, let's see if Snider is patient enough to give him time to fix this crappy team in cap hell for the next few years. If we see Hextall starting trading young assets away for old dogs then we know for sure who is running the show. Or will Snider fire Hextall if they miss the playoffs the next few years and ticket sales start falling.

I will stop being a Flyers fan if either of those happens and will only return to watching them again is when Snider is dead.

Exactly, Vincent. He gets 25,000 blind bats to sell out every game and could careless except to be loyal to his ex-players, rewarding them as coaches.  Why have an actually good strategy when asses are in the seats?  He is as egomaniacal as Jerry Jones when it comes to thinking he has knowledge of the league and the players in his sport and how it should be played.

I've been saying that the past few years, all Snider cares about is making money and hope that the team gets lucky and win the Cup one of them years. He knows how to run a successful business and sells his product to the fans well.

Archived