1/2 Game Thread: The Inept vs.The Ineffective

Howie58

Well, I decided after Mr. Malone got his first point to get the ball rolling.  Per usual, we gave up six shots to one.  Our one offensive effort was too cute and results in a goal....we have three shots in the first fifteen minutes.  

Maybe McCrossin needs to put a combo epinephrine-speed shot up this gang's butts to get them motivated.

Ward and Mason share decent numbers with a terrible win-loss record.  Strange.

Best,

Howie

Indifference.

Which is worse.

Howdy:

Probably indifference.  That says you are disheartened to the point of not caring.  That's bad for a long-time fan but really, really understandable. I have a tough time watching. 

Howie

Howdy:

Probably indifference. That says you are disheartened to the point of not caring. That's bad for a long-time fan but really, really understandable. I have a tough time watching.

Howie

Yeah it's pretty sad.

Fans:

I am going to stick my neck out and say that Berube is skating on thin ice after this one.  Giroux's loss is bad enough...but this performance against a team with 24 points is G-d awful.  

Tomorrow is another day, right.  Emery or Mason?  Does it matter?

Happy New Year!!

Fans:

I am going to stick my neck out and say that Berube is skating on thin ice after this one. Giroux's loss is bad enough...but this performance against a team with 24 points is G-d awful.

Tomorrow is another day, right. Emery or Mason? Does it matter?

Happy New Year!!

You could be right Howie.

Here's hoping it triggers a nice little run by the Canes ;)

@Howie58

Hope Berube keeps his job til the draft. Start looking now for a replacement, but don't eff up this draft. As much as I like Morin, watch Darnell Nurse play. We lost out on that by a late season run that got us nowhere but a worse pick by 4 spots.

Vive le Berube! (but only this season)

@brelic

Just watched that series last week for the first time. It was good but the over the top violence and mindless sex (did I really just say that) gets to be a bit much.

I actually like the over the top violence :) 

But really, it's the premise of the show that drew me in and keeps me watching. 

@Howie58

Hope Berube keeps his job til the draft. Start looking now for a replacement, but don't eff up this draft. As much as I like Morin, watch Darnell Nurse play. We lost out on that by a late season run that got us nowhere but a worse pick by 4 spots.

Vive le Berube! (but only this season)

Totally agree about Nurse. 

Of course, he's stuck in the hapless Oilers organization. 

I actually like the over the top violence :)

But really, it's the premise of the show that drew me in and keeps me watching. 

Some of the fights go on way too long..to the point of ridiculousness. Its a good show but better if they cut the 5 minutes of punching each others face in to 30 secs IMO.

Archived