Who wants to fill in for me at the STH townhall meeting this year?

Poulin20

9b941bc09c2ccd6420fa5516df24d930.jpg

I see a ton of anger on the board right now about the team.  Do you care to raise these points to the people themselves in charge of this mess?  If so then I urge you to attend the STH townhall meeting in my place as I have to be out of town that day.  If you and a guest would like to go please PM me and I will arrange for you to get the tickets.  Usually they are print at home so I can just e-mail them to you.  Let me know as space is limited...first one who PMs me and can definitely take them can have them.

9b941bc09c2ccd6420fa5516df24d930.jpg

I see a ton of anger on the board right now about the team.  Do you care to raise these points to the people themselves in charge of this mess?  If so then I urge you to attend the STH townhall meeting in my place as I have to be out of town that day.  If you and a guest would like to go please PM me and I will arrange for you to get the tickets.  Usually they are print at home so I can just e-mail them to you.  Let me know as space is limited...first one who PMs me and can definitely take them can have them.

I nominate Briere48 or the Quigster!

BUMP!

Come on now, I honestly can't believe there are no takers for this. It's a pretty unique chance to ask a direct question to your GM, Coach and others. 

@Poulin20 Don't get mew wrong, I'm happy to go again, but somebody on this board must have some interest.....I mean personally I'd like to see Rux in full costume fire a few bombs off lol

BUMP!

Come on now, I honestly can't believe there are no takers for this. It's a pretty unique chance to ask a direct question to your GM, Coach and others. 

@Poulin20 Don't get mew wrong, I'm happy to go again, but somebody on this board must have some interest.....I mean personally I'd like to see Rux in full costume fire a few bombs off lol

I get 2 tickets so you guys could go together!

Lemme see what I can pull off with my work schedule. I wouldn't mind hanging with Sars again.

Question 1 for Berube: Why the f&$* did you throw Mason into that Toronto game???

Lemme see what I can pull off with my work schedule. I wouldn't mind hanging with Sars again.

Question 1 for Berube: Why the f&$* did you throw Mason into that Toronto game???

AJ, you will have to change the wording of the question or you will get the "I had a gut feeling" answer from the buffoon. How about, Chief were you trying to kill Mason in the Toronto game?

Archived