Leafs fire Nonis, Horachek

brelic

Well that didn't take long. 

I think letting Burke go was a mistake. And all because he was too rough for the pansy Toronto media.

Well i'm jealous it's almost 1 in the evening and no news yet of Berube losing his job....damn it Hexy what are you waiting for???? Get r done!!!!

Maybe the Leafs would want to sign such a great head coach like Berube give him a shot at the job i say such a sharp hockey mind he has....

Well that didn't take long. 

LOL. If they don't turn over at least 50% of this roster, there isn't a coach alive that can get this group into the playoffs.

Burke: Sucked as GM. Made the worst trades in NHL history during his time in Toronto.

Nonis: More of the same. Terrible GM. Thinks exactly the same as Burke.

The Leafs need a real GM and new cast of players. Then we can worry about who coaches them.  :)

LOL. If they don't turn over at least 50% of this roster, there isn't a coach alive that can get this group into the playoffs.

Burke: Sucked as GM. Made the worst trades in NHL history during his time in Toronto.

The Leafs need a real GM and new cast of players. Then we can worry about who coaches them.  :)

Yes, what you guys need is an ancient, wise, knowledgeable GM

DevilsLou.jpg

NJD does not want him anymore, you can have him.

The Leafs need a real GM and new cast of players. Then we can worry about who coaches them. :)

I dunno about Burke. He made out fine with Schenn.:)

Yes, what you guys need is an ancient, wise, knowledgeable GM

DevilsLou.jpg

NJD does not want him anymore, you can have him.

I would have said "yes" ten years ago, but I think it's time for someone new. Coaches and GMs have a shelf life in the NHL and I think Lou is ready to retire.  :)

Nonis was nothing more than Burke's little puppet/bum boy. They both SUCKED. Totally agree, Nonis does think the same way as Burke, Nonis was Burkes protege in Vancouver and followed Burke to Toronto. Kinda bummed Nonis was not signed to a multi year extension....HA HA....that would have SCREWED the Leafs forever. Shanny should have fired Nonis....AND the scouts...the same scouts who thought Gardiner was a star, the same scouts that thought Luke Schenn was the best thing since sliced bread.....Dear Lord!!!

Archived