Game 7: Penguins vs Lightning - Prediction thread

hf101

Game 7: Who wins?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Who will play the Sharks?

• Penguins
    • Lightning

Who wins to play for Lord Stanley's Cup vs the Sharks?  Make your predictions.

I'm going with the Lightning  -  score 3-2 in OT with Johnson the game winner.

33 minutes ago, B21 said:

5-0 Bolts.  Murray melts down. Letang is awful again.  Hattie for Tyler Johnson plus another for Boyle and one for Killorn. 

going for the ole reverse psychology I see....;)

2 hours ago, pilldoc said:

Going with Pens jsut to see another prediction by a certain poster go up in flames.... :P

You're just cruel Doc.

Going with the Pens, can't see the home team losing three games in a row. Home Ice fina

2 hours ago, B21 said:

5-0 Bolts.  Murray melts down. Letang is awful again.  Hattie for Tyler Johnson plus another for Boyle and one for Killorn. 

I don't believe in that whole reverse logic nonsense.(Knock on wood)

2 hours ago, nossagog said:

I don't believe in that whole reverse logic nonsense.(Knock on wood)

I used to not believe in it either.  Then I picked the Pens over the Bolts in 2011 and haven't gone back since.

Might be 6-0. :572958dbdbdef_bonkingheadonwall:

tough for me to see the Bolts winning after that deuce they dropped on Tuesday night, because I believe the reason they shat the bed  is more about what the Pens did than what they did or didn't do.  This series is the Penguins to win. 

I don't like typing that either.   

9 hours ago, B21 said:

That's the spirit!

Great game and series.   Hard to figure the Pens to limit the shots of the Bolts like they did.  I really didn't see that coming.  Not sure if they should have dressed tonight, 11:55 of ice time?  He's obviously not still fully healthy.

The bounce on the second Rust goal is cosmic payback for the Kucherov goal in game 5 .

The Penguins were the better team the whole series, it is a credit to Tampa that there was a 7th game, 

I will be curious about the finals... I know San Jose is a really good road team and they have a lights out power play.  

I don't know how the Sharks will handle the speed of the Pens, They'll have to be hard on the puck, the moment a team relaxes the Pens are on them. Hedmen looked like he would be glad to not be playing those gnat ****s anymore...it pains me to say it but this group of Pens is fun to watch, on the road when they're not wearing those god-awful stiller knock-off sweaters anyway. 

1 hour ago, mojo1917 said:

The bounce on the second Rust goal is cosmic payback for the Kucherov goal in game 5 .

The Penguins were the better team the whole series, it is a credit to Tampa that there was a 7th game, 

I will be curious about the finals... I know San Jose is a really good road team and they have a lights out power play.  

I don't know how the Sharks will handle the speed of the Pens, They'll have to be hard on the puck, the moment a team relaxes the Pens are on them. Hedmen looked like he would be glad to not be playing those gnat ****s anymore...it pains me to say it but this group of Pens is fun to watch, on the road when they're not wearing those god-awful stiller knock-off sweaters anyway. 

Better get used to 'em because word on the street is they are going back to the old black and "gold" full time next season. Home and away.  

Archived