Game 14 Flyers @ Blues

Bertmega

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, RJ8812 said:

Yes, let go that a player just ditched out a cheap shot on your teammate.

welcome to the new NHL

Let it go till the end of the game and it's in hand........then have a chat with him....

:rage:

14 minutes ago, RJ8812 said:

Yes, let go that a player just ditched out a cheap shot on your teammate.

welcome to the new NHL

It has nothing to do with the "new NHL".  It has to do with the fact that the Flyers can't afford to lose another D-man and they are down a forward now.  Do you want the entire team on the IR or suspended?

EDIT:  Coot is on the ice for the 3rd so they aren't down a forward now.

Just now, AlaskaFlyerFan said:

It has nothing to do with the "new NHL".  It has to do with the fact that the Flyers can't afford to lose another D-man and they are down a forward now.  Do you want the entire team on the IR or suspended?

yes I do

Robert Hagg...quietly becoming the set him and forget him steady Swede all good teams need.  Really like what I see from him.  Also, Sanheim looking more and more comfortable. 

I Provorov  definitely deserves to be in the conversation about young Philly sports stars, damn that kid was ballin' tonite.

12,20 & 21 looking really fast and tenacious, that's a fun line to watch forecheck ,Leier is sneaky strong along the boards. 

6 hours ago, AlaskaFlyerFan said:

Flyers already have enough hurt D-men.  Manning doesn't need to get hurt in a fight or get suspended.  Let it go...

I disagree...show your valuable teammate you have his back. I hate when a guy has to fight for throwing a clean check...but a dirty one should have to pay.

1 hour ago, colorado_al said:

Great Win !!!  

Ok coach,  now keep that goalie off the ice so we all can start complaining again !!!

You're new around these parts but you're catching on!!! Welcome aboard!

Yeah i'm not happy looking at Neuvy 2nd overall in the NHL with a 1.88 gaa and 3rd overall with 941%.

Sit him for a week and let him think about a little harder before he comes out here and out performs his starter!!! Know your role backup!!!!!!!!!! They'll never get a lottery pick with him playing like that....damn him!!!!!! :ph34r:

Flyers have been getting the short end of the stick from the officials. 

They wouldn't have won last night if they didn't challenge the no goal call.

Flyer would have been 5 minute major, game miscounduct,leauge review.

8 hours ago, OccamsRazor said:

Nevy stole the game, they need a win streak now

You're new around these parts but you're catching on!!! Welcome aboard!

Yeah i'm not happy looking at Neuvy 2nd overall in the NHL with a 1.88 gaa and 3rd overall with 941%.

Sit him for a week and let him think about a little harder before he comes out here and out performs his starter!!! Know your role backup!!!!!!!!!! They'll never get a lottery pick with him playing like that....damn him!!!!!! :ph34r:

Archived