Game 82: Rangers at Flyers; 4/7/18 @ 3 PM

Howie58

Anyone know how Elliott has performed in the past in pressure filled games?  Since today is like a game 7 for the Flyers I am just wondering Elliott’s history in big games. I think I read his lifetime record and GAA against the Rangers isn’t great and after his performance against the Hurricanes it makes one wonder how mentally tough he will be today.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Samifan said:

Anyone know how Elliott has performed in the past in pressure filled games?  Since today is like a game 7 for the Flyers I am just wondering Elliott’s history in big games. I think I read his lifetime record and GAA against the Rangers isn’t great and after his performance against the Hurricanes it makes one wonder how mentally tough he will be today.

He's not particularly good in pressure games. Ask St. Louis. 

All I ask is that the Flyers come out and play a FULL 60... not 55, not 59 a FULL 60.  and if they don't I want someone to take names and kick A$$... am I asking for too much?   I'll be watching in DVR mode later today and will miss some of it live... hopefully, I'll get back here and catch up so I can watch the end live.   

I think we have a decent chance today as some will be playing ( and maybe coaching ) for their jobs.

2 hours ago, ruxpin said:

He's not particularly good in pressure games. Ask St. Louis. 

Fixed it :)

Joking aside, these guys are all pros. They know what they need to do. 

LGF!

Looks like your Fly Boys will be invited to the dance.

Bye bye Florida Panthers, thanks for playing, you get the home jr version of Playoff Hockey, see you next year.

As for who the Flyers play, could be one of four teams:

Tampa Bay, Boston, Washington, Pittsburgh.

I'd actually root Philly against ANY of those teams, except the Lightning for obvious reasons.

Caps? They had their chances, and probably crap the bed in the 2nd round even if they beat Philly....so Go Flyers.

Pens? I am still mad at the back to back SC champs and Philly REALLY knows how to get under their skin, so Go Flyers.

Bruins?  ^%$# the Bruins. Go Flyers!

2 minutes ago, TropicalFruitGirl26 said:

Looks like your Fly Boys will be invited to the dance.

Bye bye Florida Panthers, thanks for playing, you get the home jr version of Playoff Hockey, see you next year.

As for who the Flyers play, could be one of four teams:

Tampa Bay, Boston, Washington, Pittsburgh.

I'd actually root Philly against ANY of those teams, except the Lightning for obvious reasons.

Caps? They had their chances, and probably crap the bed in the 2nd round even if they beat Philly....so Go Flyers.

Pens? I am still mad at the back to back SC champs and Philly REALLY knows how to get under their skin, so Go Flyers.

Bruins?  ^%$# the Bruins. Go Flyers!

Don't get too cocky just yet.... The game ain't over til somebody loses an eye!!! Wait that ain't right til the drunk falls down???? 

3 minutes ago, Pucked in the head said:

Don't get too cocky just yet.... The game ain't over til somebody loses an eye!!! Wait that ain't right til the drunk falls down???? 

Yeah, but Mrazek isn't playing, so... 

Archived