Game 21: Flyers at Sabres 11/21/18 7:30 pm

OccamsRazor

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
38 minutes ago, brelic said:

Shh, we're going to try and put the Sabres to sleep.

Slow day...

COULD SCOTT GORDON'S UNORTHODOX PENALTY KILLING SYSTEM WORK IN THE NHL?

http://insideahlhockey.com/article/could-scott-gordons-unorthodox-penalty-killing-system-work-in-the-nhl

Could it??

Can't hurt...

Heading into the team's most recent game - a 3-2 loss in Springfield Saturday - the Phantoms had killed off 28 straight penalties. While they currently have a 82.9% success rate this season through 16 games - good for 12th in the AHL heading into Tuesday night's games - if you take out one atrocious effort on the PK against Springfield where they allowed five power play goals on seven attempts, the PK on the season in the other 15 games has allowed just seven power play goals against on 63 attempts which would be good for an 88.9% success rate and be second in the AHL only to Providence (89.0%).

5 hours ago, Hockey Junkie said:

I have a lead on Pilldoc right now.

You have made some nice moves .... All I can do is play the players i hope who are going to score ....

hf.thumb.jpg.423c4c4b5b5d3b03b0bcc6ec9db5cdc5.jpg

You have players that shoot the puck more where I have more players that have FOW.  You have 1 more goalie game on me .....  Having a horrible time with +/-.  That will be a hard category to catch up on...  Its gonna be close ... good luck with the rest of the week.

2 hours ago, pilldoc said:

You have made some nice moves .... All I can do is play the players i hope who are going to score ....

hf.thumb.jpg.423c4c4b5b5d3b03b0bcc6ec9db5cdc5.jpg

You have players that shoot the puck more where I have more players that have FOW.  You have 1 more goalie game on me .....  Having a horrible time with +/-.  That will be a hard category to catch up on...  Its gonna be close ... good luck with the rest of the week.

My worry is St Louis but I am happy Yao is gone.  The Sabres are on fire so that is good.  Obviously I am hoping for 7 in a row and for Tampa to lose.  Take care.  

PS, let me know when my dues are due for the supporting member status?  Not sure

3 minutes ago, pilldoc said:

Game over... seriously 3-0... I hate this team.... 

Never seen a team struggle to find a loose puck like this one.

Explains why they can't score on the other end.

Why can't this team at least match the Sabres effort.

It looks like they have quit on this coaching staff.

I am fresh out of explanations or excuses.

Trade the whole team.

Just now, Howie58 said:

It looks like they are letting Buffalo skate unimpeded into the goal area.  Weal's penalty was dumb.  The scoring was dumber....Lyon has been hung out by his teammates. 

Weal being in the lineup is dumb.

I would play NAK at least he will play hard and throw a check.

Weal is useless.

Archived