Jump to content
You are a guest user Click to join the site
News Ticker
  • News Around the NHL

Ducks Hockey Forum Coyotes Hockey Forum Bruins Hockey Forum Sabres Hockey Forum Flames Hockey Forum Hurricanes Hockey Forum Blackhawks Hockey Forum Avalanche Hockey Forum Blue Jackets Hockey Forum Stars Hockey Forum Red Wings Jackets Hockey Forum Oilers Hockey Forum Panthers Hockey Forum Kings Hockey Forum Wild Hockey Forum Canadiens Hockey Forum Predators Hockey Forum Devils Hockey Forum Islanders Hockey Forum Rangers Hockey Forum Senators Hockey Forum Flyers Hockey Forum Penguins Hockey Forum Sharks Hockey Forum Blues Hockey Forum Lightning Hockey Forum Maple Leafs Hockey Forum Canucks Hockey Forum Golden Knights Hockey Forum Capitals Hockey Forum Jets Hockey Forum

pilldoc

Panarin to Rangers: 7 yrs for 81.5 million

Recommended Posts

Hidden Content

    Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

 

Rangers having a banner off season... not looking good for us. :( 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, pilldoc said:

Hidden Content

    Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

 

Rangers having a banner off season... not looking good for us. :( 

Not so bad for the Sabres so far.  The day is not over.  One text from now things could be far different

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, pilldoc said:

Hidden Content

    Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

 

Rangers having a banner off season... not looking good for us. :( 

 

I honestly would not be that worried if I were you.

Sure, Panarin is a fantastic player...but look at the rest of the Rangers' roster.
Still lots of question marks all over the place....and guys like Kris Kreider or Vladi Namestnikov still may be traded out.

On defense, you have the very questionable Kevin Shattenkirk and Marc Staal playing main roles, and will Jake Trouba lift that defense? Again...question marks.
Not to mention who is going to be stopping pucks regularly in goal.

At least Philly's biggest issue is one of young players needing to learn to be consistent NHL players. Most of their guys they have or are streaming into their lineups are guys who they drafted and developed....thus far, The Fly have shied away from just throwing money at older vets hoping to get lucky. That is good.

I like that the Rangers are trying to accelerate their rebuild process, but again, with question marks still all over their lineup, I believe that the Flyers' way of rebuilding with youth through their minor league system (especially having Hart in net) is just as viable to what the Rangers are doing.

In fact, it wouldn't surprise me at all if the Rangers and Flyers reach full on contender status at about the same time, even though they took different routes to get there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/1/2019 at 12:47 PM, pilldoc said:

Hidden Content

    Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

 

Rangers having a banner off season... not looking good for us. :( 

 

 

Very very ballsy interview by the Bread man....i hope he doesn't end up in some river in a 55 gallon drum...

 

 

Hidden Content

    Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

 

...more on link above...

 

Answering the interviewer’s contention that life is better now than it was in pre-Putin 1990s

 

It’s the same… The changes are small, almost nothing… We have two cities that are developing, Saint Petersburg and Moscow, but the rest of them are a joke. I lived in Columbus, which isn’t even in the top 10 American cities, but look at the pictures and you will see how nice it looks. Everything is clean, safe, everyone is calm. It’s great. American cities are developing thanks to local taxes which stay in the state. But here, a lot of money goes to Moscow, so people everywhere work for Moscow’s benefit. I always thought it’s unfair.

On what he thinks about Putin

I think he no longer understands what’s right and what’s wrong. Psychologically, it’s not easy for him to judge the situation soberly. He has a lot of people who influence his decisions. But if everyone is walking around you for 20 years telling you what a great guy you are and how great a job you are doing, you will never see your mistakes. In America, you have two four-year terms, and that’s it. You can’t come back. You’ve done some good for your country, haven’t grown fat on anything, and you leave without a fuss, letting young blood in. This is what I think.

 

I am not saying this because I see any kind of profit for myself in this. I want the people to live better, for teachers and doctors to have better salaries. I don’t want some ballerinas (Panarin is referring to the ultra-patriotic former dancer Anastasia Volochkova) to say, “If you don’t like it here, you can leave!” This is raving madness! Everyone has left already, all the brains are gone. This shouldn’t be happening.

Does he think Putin has been in power too long?

Yes, probably. He has been in power for almost 20 years and we haven’t seen any rule of law, really. He has been sitting there too long, he isn’t letting anyone else in.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/19/2019 at 3:08 PM, OccamsRazor said:

 

 

Very very ballsy interview by the Bread man....i hope he doesn't end up in some river in a 55 gallon drum...

 

 
Thanks, OccamsRazor for bringing the link of this interview in that topic. As the interview said as in general - sports is out of politics, which should be a mandatory rule for any sportsman, but the professional player Artemi Panarin wanted to discuss badly the politics as soon as he signed such a huge contract (81,5 million.$ in 7 years). Where he was before that contract? Where were his critics earlier? Hope he will be able to change his mind as soon as he will start thinking like a mature adult. Just looked through the different media about that incident - every one surprised.


I would say it is a very very negative interview by the Panarin, which I read attentively. At the beginning of the article was mentioned that he made a truly unthinkable interview, and at the end of the article, he had strong advice from his girlfriend just to play hockey and not to think about the politics. Actually, his girlfriend is a daughter of the former  very famous Russian hockey team coach Oleg Znarok , who won the Olympics last 2018 year, as well as gold,silver, 2 bronze medals at the World Championships(2014-2017 y.y.) and won 3 Gagarin Cups (2 with Dynamo Moscow and 1 with SKA Saint Petersburg teams). And it seems Panarin's girlfriend is much more polite in politics than Artemi. This interview created a view, that Artemi is a completely zombied(brainwashed) on anti-Russian propaganda by listening exclusively extremely negative to Russia a couple of Russian channels Echo of Moscow and Rain (translation from the word Dojdi) plus Navalny opposition channel, which he started to listen to/watching that piece of junk recently instead of listening to/watching a variation of multiple channels to form a full opinion about his own country and looking for anything positive which his country already developed . The person who was born in Russia Panarin is not able to find anything(zero) positive about his native country and be proud; be patriotic that he at least was born there; have got a school education; superb sports education; reached that level of professional hockey by starting his career there and then moving here.

 

I am sure, after this negative interview, Panarin will never be playing for the Russian team in the nearest future. As well as I do not remember such a bad interview from any Russian player in a hockey history regarding his native country. Every country has pluses and minuses. Some of them have more and some of them less. But the professional player without any patriotism from any country is not a player but just a bag/sack of money and nothing else. Did Panarin ever dreamed to get this money just by being a simple professional sportsman, but not being a superb doctor, a superb teacher, a superb scientist, a superb engineer in any country around the world who are not getting personally that money - 81,5 million $ in not only in 7 years for their professions but in entire life? Lucky the Wild organization that we did not get Panarin in our team and lucky Flyers too. We do not need those primitive players, which presented nothing smart in their mentality but only looking since January of 2019 for any NHL team with the best money contract proposal. And he has got a bigger contract than even some better players than he is - Kucherov and Tarasenko.  Very disappointing about him; lost any interest in him and his future achievements. I was thinking that he has a wider soul but he is not having that in reality despite he is Russian. 

 

Some nice examples of the patriotic players are Sidney Crosby, Eric Staal,Connor McDavid for Canada; Zach Parise, Patrick Kane for the USA; Ovechkin, Malkin, Tarasenko, Kucherov for Russia; Zdeno Chara for Slovakia; brothers Saku and Mikko Koivu,Teemu Selanne for Finland and many etc.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Alexandron

 

 

Why can't he say negative things about his country? They are only negative if they are true. I say negative things about my country all the time, it doesn't make me less patriotic. On the contrary, it means I love my country, I want it to be the best version of itself for all its citizens and that only comes about through constructive debate. 

 

[Also, Clarke didn't really mean to break Kharlamov's ankle. He was swinging his stick at Paul Henderson's head and just missed].

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Alexandron said:

I am sure, after this negative interview, Panarin will never be playing for the Russian team in the nearest future.

 

I have to think after what he said he doesn't care. And i can not say if his opinion is right or wrong...or even have he came to form this opinion.

 

Russia and how things are run over there i have no other way than to read as well. I hope it get it from the right sources.

 

But i have to say it seems he isn't happy with the way Russia is being ran and he is not alone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/25/2019 at 10:18 AM, OccamsRazor said:

 

I have to think after what he said he doesn't care. And i can not say if his opinion is right or wrong...or even have he came to form this opinion.

 

Russia and how things are run over there i have no other way than to read as well. I hope it get it from the right sources.

 

But i have to say it seems he isn't happy with the way Russia is being ran and he is not alone.

 I think Artemi is not merit to discuss among us(hockey fans) about his negative interview. Well known that the politics is the most dirtiest part of our life, because it is never presents a full truth but just the partial one. Sometimes more and sometimes less. The stupid brainwashed Panarin boy should never touch the politics of any country, including his native country.  He is playing here for about 4 years and did not say anything negative about this country in his interview, which has many difficult to resolve problems. Because no anyone will like it to hear that here from him. He was talking that he would like to see a younger president there, but was not talking how much older the presidents candidates are here. He also was talking about safety in Columbus and was not talking how often we have seen shootings in schools , churches,during sport events, hotels, casino everywhere especially during the last decade and the recent one too. This statistic is extremely bad and somehow should be resolved as soon as possible. Explanation is very simple - because he signed a huge contract and wants to show how smart he is regarding politics too especially about his native country. Some politicians as well as simple people liked that piece of junk to hear/to read and some of them do not. Tell you a truth, I do not remember such a negative interview from any(not only Russian) professional hockey player about his own country. Shame on him. If you play hockey, just play a nice professional hockey, look for the best contract and not say anything publicly about the politics.  He also should stop watching such a negative channels mentioned in his interview, which I know for decades because they are destructing badly his young not well matured yet brain. And he should remember a well known phrase - if you hear a thousand times that crocodiles able to fly, than you will really believe on the one thousand first time of hearing that junk they really able to fly just a little above the ground surface. Because it is not a truth but it is a complete lie. This how politics is working mainly everywhere. 


Actually, Saint Petersburg(Panarin is living there and did not say anything positive) is the most nicest beautiful city of the world because of its architecture, intellectual potential,a long time history, museums, theaters, sport, industrial development and many etc. Their State Hermitage Museum ,IMO, is at least twice bigger and richer than Louvre Museum in Paris and not many people around the world know about it. I had a chance to visit both a long time ago and to compare. No questions both museums are amazingly beautiful.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Alexandron said:

 I think Artemi is not merit to discuss among us(hockey fans) about his negative interview. Well known that the politics is the most dirtiest part of our life, because it is never presents a full truth but just the partial one. Sometimes more and sometimes less. The stupid brainwashed Panarin boy should never touch the politics of any country, including his native country.  He is playing here for about 4 years and did not say anything negative about this country in his interview, which has many difficult to resolve problems. Because no anyone will like it to hear that here from him. He was talking that he would like to see a younger president there, but was not talking how much older the presidents candidates are here. He also was talking about safety in Columbus and was not talking how often we have seen shootings in schools , churches,during sport events, hotels, casino everywhere especially during the last decade and the recent one too. This statistic is extremely bad and somehow should be resolved as soon as possible. Explanation is very simple - because he signed a huge contract and wants to show how smart he is regarding politics too especially about his native country. Some politicians as well as simple people liked that piece of junk to hear/to read and some of them do not. Tell you a truth, I do not remember such a negative interview from any(not only Russian) professional hockey player about his own country. Shame on him. If you play hockey, just play a nice professional hockey, look for the best contract and not say anything publicly about the politics.  He also should stop watching such a negative channels mentioned in his interview, which I know for decades because they are destructing badly his young not well matured yet brain. And he should remember a well known phrase - if you hear a thousand times that crocodiles able to fly, than you will really believe on the one thousand first time of hearing that junk they really able to fly just a little above the ground surface. Because it is not a truth but it is a complete lie. This how politics is working mainly everywhere. 


Actually, Saint Petersburg(Panarin is living there and did not say anything positive) is the most nicest beautiful city of the world because of its architecture, intellectual potential,a long time history, museums, theaters, sport, industrial development and many etc. Their State Hermitage Museum ,IMO, is at least twice bigger and richer than Louvre Museum in Paris and not many people around the world know about it. I had a chance to visit both a long time ago and to compare. No questions both museums are amazingly beautiful.

 

Settle down there Boris.

 

Nobody on this forum, including this Canadian, is in the mood for a lecture from Putin apologists about what opinions people are allowed to have and about truth and lies. Back to hockey please. Pannarin is an amazing talent. 

  • Good Post 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Podein25 said:

 

Settle down there Boris.

 

Nobody on this forum, including this Canadian, is in the mood for a lecture from Putin apologists about what opinions people are allowed to have and about truth and lies. Back to hockey please. Pannarin is an amazing talent. 

Hockey is life, life is hockey. You can't always divide those two.

 

He took time to wrote that article; no need to jump on him.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Hockey-78 said:

no need to jump on him.

 

I disagree. If he felt the need to espouse his Putinesque bullsh!t here, I can certainly feel the need to jump on him for it. What's good for the goose is good for the gander. I'm sure Boris is plenty tough, he can probably handle it. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Podein25 said:

 

I disagree. If he felt the need to espouse his Putinesque bullsh!t here, I can certainly feel the need to jump on him for it. What's good for the goose is good for the gander. I'm sure Boris is plenty tough, he can probably handle it. 

I can certainly agree to disagree with you on this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Hockey-78 said:

I can certainly agree to disagree with you on this.

 

Yup, you sure can. Free speech and all that. I'm sure Boris also values free speech. Unless, of course,  it's an opinion on Russia that is different from his and Vlad's.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/30/2019 at 2:22 PM, Hockey-78 said:

Hockey is life, life is hockey. You can't always divide those two.

 

He took time to wrote that article; no need to jump on him.

Thanks Hockey-78 for all your support. You are a really nice smart person, knowing me for more than a decade through the hockey forum discussions, because I like hockey for a long period of time (since 1972) as a fan. You also know that I am a physician saving thousands people lives for 42 years already (for 19 years in USSR and now for 23 years in USA) mainly during a massive bleeding conditions, including gun shots; car accidents; poly-trauma; open-heart surgery; multiple levels of spinal fusion and etc. You also know, that I like to analyze different data in sports as well as in life to compare what is wrong and what would be good for my hockey team Wild and for my loved country USA. Unfortunately, a zombied Canadian Boris (named Podein25) was not able to read between my words that politics are always connected to different levels of truth and lie; that professional highly paid sport is sport and politics is politics, which should never be combined. Here is a fresh new article regarding a Panarin:

Hidden Content

    Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

 

How he could be a real patriot for his native country and be connected to a CIA through his agent of other country? Nonsense. Below that article placed lots of different interesting to read comments. One of them presents more real simple explanation why he did so negative political interview? Because he wants to remain in USA that unpopular way. Is it difficult for him with his millions to be married on a nice American girl? I do not think so. Here is an answer to a Panarin as well(because he mentioned that Russian president likes to play hockey) – Any politician can play sports, but any professional sportsman should never touch the politics, because it will create lots of questions to him as well as he should think extremely well what to say to media and what do not. It was very easy for him to refuse on answering those provocative questions. Hope, he made the right decision and that was his last negative interview at all through his entire sport career.

That means in conclusion, that our not adorable Canadian gander(named Podein25) should be gradually transformed into an extremely pleasant, adorable, fatty polar bear(named Podein25) thinking only about hockey. Hope he can handle that transformation peacefully well, but not be developed into a bearnesque shi!t.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
26 minutes ago, Alexandron said:

Thanks Hockey-78 for all your support. You are a really nice smart person, knowing me for more than a decade through the hockey forum discussions, because I like hockey for a long period of time (since 1972) as a fan. You also know that I am a physician saving thousands people lives for 42 years already (for 19 years in USSR and now for 23 years in USA) mainly during a massive bleeding conditions, including gun shots; car accidents; poly-trauma; open-heart surgery; multiple levels of spinal fusion and etc. You also know, that I like to analyze different data in sports as well as in life to compare what is wrong and what would be good for my hockey team Wild and for my loved country USA. Unfortunately, a zombied Canadian Boris (named Podein25) was not able to read between my words that politics are always connected to different levels of truth and lie; that professional highly paid sport is sport and politics is politics, which should never be combined. Here is a fresh new article regarding a Panarin:

Hidden Content

    Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

 

How he could be a real patriot for his native country and be connected to a CIA through his agent of other country? Nonsense. Below that article placed lots of different interesting to read comments. One of them presents more real simple explanation why he did so negative political interview? Because he wants to remain in USA that unpopular way. Is it difficult for him with his millions to be married on a nice American girl? I do not think so. Here is an answer to a Panarin as well(because he mentioned that Russian president likes to play hockey) – Any politician can play sports, but any professional sportsman should never touch the politics, because it will create lots of questions to him as well as he should think extremely well what to say to media and what do not. It was very easy for him to refuse on answering those provocative questions. Hope, he made the right decision and that was his last negative interview at all through his entire sport career.

That means in conclusion, that our not adorable Canadian gander(named Podein25) should be gradually transformed into an extremely pleasant, adorable, fatty polar bear(named Podein25) thinking only about hockey. Hope he can handle that transformation peacefully well, but not be developed into a bearnesque shi!t.

 

I don't care how long you've been a doctor. I disagree with every word you've said. And if you actually believed your nonsense posts, you'd know doctors should shut their yaps, stick to doctoring, and not comment on politics. 

 

Because, you know, you lose all your rights when you choose a profession, apparently. 

 

Ridiculous posts. 

Edited by ruxpin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Alexandron said:

Podein25 was not able to read between my words

 

Or even not between them!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Podein25 said:

 

Or even not between them!

I'm quite sad I was able to. 

But I got a decoder ring in my happy meal. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Most Liked Posts in This Topic

    • 2
      Post
      I disagree. If he felt the need to espouse his Putinesque bullsh!t here, I can certainly feel the need to jump on him for it. What's good for the goose is good for the gander. I'm sure Boris is plenty tough, he can probably handle it. 
    • 1
      Post
      Settle down there Boris.   Nobody on this forum, including this Canadian, is in the mood for a lecture from Putin apologists about what opinions people are allowed to have and about truth and lies. Back to hockey please. Pannarin is an amazing talent. 
    • 1
      Post
      Hockey is life, life is hockey. You can't always divide those two.   He took time to wrote that article; no need to jump on him.
    • 1
      Post
      I'm quite sad I was able to.  But I got a decoder ring in my happy meal. 

Game Room 1

Please enter your display name

×
×
  • Create New...