You are a guest user Click to join the site
News Ticker
  • News Around the NHL

Ducks Hockey Forum Coyotes Hockey Forum Bruins Hockey Forum Sabres Hockey Forum Flames Hockey Forum Hurricanes Hockey Forum Blackhawks Hockey Forum Avalanche Hockey Forum Blue Jackets Hockey Forum Stars Hockey Forum Red Wings Jackets Hockey Forum Oilers Hockey Forum Panthers Hockey Forum Kings Hockey Forum Wild Hockey Forum Canadiens Hockey Forum Predators Hockey Forum Devils Hockey Forum Islanders Hockey Forum Rangers Hockey Forum Senators Hockey Forum Flyers Hockey Forum Penguins Hockey Forum Sharks Hockey Forum Blues Hockey Forum Lightning Hockey Forum Maple Leafs Hockey Forum Canucks Hockey Forum Golden Knights Hockey Forum Capitals Hockey Forum Jets Hockey Forum

CreaseAndAssist

Wild vs. Hurricanes 11/16/19 @ 1:00PM CST at the X

Is there a pulse....finally in this team of pampered and overpaid vets?

I watch a lot of Carolina, their bread and butter is throwing everything on net and rushing the goalie, your Wild have done a great job of preventing this for the most part. 

Killer shorty by Parise, never saw him as a P/K guy.

Just now, ClusterChuck said:

"Power of the Moustache"...🤣

Good for Soucy!!

Couldn't tell if he was more excited about his Moustache or the goal

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I'm having a good time watching this. I even think that the team is feeling it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, yave1964 said:

I watch a lot of Carolina, their bread and butter is throwing everything on net and rushing the goalie, your Wild have done a great job of preventing this for the most part. 

Killer shorty by Parise, never saw him as a P/K guy.

I've seen a lot of CArolina too and I have to say, they're far from their best in this game and is it really because the Wild are playing so well? Stop trying, down with the tempo and the Wild can match any team in this league.

If my reward for scoring my first NHL goal was talking to Toad, I’d have a team mate punch me in the mouth so I couldn’t say anything in the interview...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The canes are not at their best, but that's also typical of them. They have not been consistent enough. Points are up for grabbing here.

6 minutes ago, lynxrattle said:

I'm having a good time watching this. I even think that the team is feeling it.

Me too.👍

We can start tanking next game. Let's win this one to turn BB's face back to white. No heart attacks today.

1 minute ago, lynxrattle said:

We can start tanking next game. Let's win this one to turn BB's face back to white. No heart attacks today.

Lol, I think the best choice in that regard for BB is to cut down the booze. His face wouldn't be so puffy either.

Oh, and use another goalie.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Hockey-78 said:

I've seen a lot of CArolina too and I have to say, they're far from their best in this game and is it really because the Wild are playing so well? Stop trying, down with the tempo and the Wild can match any team in this league.

Carolina is plus 94 in the shot versus shots against differential, third in the league.  the Wild are 25th at minus 43. In this game the Wild have flipped the script, wildly outshooting the Canes (pun intended). I dont watch much Wild, but I love how they are playing five deep in both zones. Carolina looks frustrated, unable to gain any traction. Fun game, if the Wild play this style more I will start watching them more.

• Like 1

We'll send BB a copy of Panzer General to alleviate the pain of not being able to calm the nerves with booze, but only after winning this game.

Just now, yave1964 said:

Carolina is plus 94 in the shot versus shots against differential, third in the league.  the Wild are 25th at minus 43. In this game the Wild have flipped the script, wildly outshooting the Canes (pun intended). I dont watch much Wild, but I love how they are playing five deep in both zones. Carolina looks frustrated, unable to gain any traction. Fun game, if the Wild play this style more I will start watching them more.

They don't, which explains their situation in the standings.

But yeah, from viewer's point - this game has been a killer so far!

• Like 2

Haula has been very invisible. Maybe the injury is still hurting him. Cannot even seem to skate at full speed. Well, at least two faceoffs wins against Koivu.

2 minutes ago, Hockey-78 said:

Haula has been very invisible. Maybe the injury is still hurting him. Cannot even seem to skate at full speed. Well, at least two faceoffs wins against Koivu.

Nino with some defensive lapses too. He's not been that good for the Canes this season.