Myers out 4 weeks fractured patella

RonJeremy

That sucks, I saw that shot block live and thought no way he comes back up the tunnel. Then he was on the ice for his next shift- but took a penalty because he couldn't really skate. 

When I heard he was walking around after the game and seemed "fine" (Charlie O'Connor) I was more surprised than I am to hear he actually has broken stuff.

Ghost was pretty decent for having watched a bunch of games as a healthy scratch.  He was pretty good in all 3 zones, and made some really nice offensive plays. 

Not that I like seeing guys get hurt but it is kind of luxurious to have Shayne Ghostisbehere as your injury replacement. 

• Like 1

This is not the time to have a transparent 👻 on your team. He looked outta sorts last night, like he had no bones in his body. However, he made a great play backing up Hart to keep the puck out of the net

It would be nice to see him regain his form

1 hour ago, mojo1917 said:

That sucks, I saw that shot block live and thought no way he comes back up the tunnel. Then he was on the ice for his next shift- but took a penalty because he couldn't really skate. 

When I heard he was walking around after the game and seemed "fine" (Charlie O'Connor) I was more surprised than I am to hear he actually has broken stuff.

Ghost was pretty decent for having watched a bunch of games as a healthy scratch.  He was pretty good in all 3 zones, and made some really nice offensive plays. 

Not that I like seeing guys get hurt but it is kind of luxurious to have Shayne Ghostisbehere as your injury replacement. 

Going into the playoffs I'd much prefer to have Myers back there than Ghost. Now if Ghost was replacing Hagg (who's been decent) I'd be fine with that. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mojo1917 said:

Why wouldn't the medical staff do imaging on that right away?    Just seems like that would be first thing I would do. 

21 minutes ago, flyercanuck said:

Going into the playoffs I'd much prefer to have Myers back there than Ghost. Now if Ghost was replacing Hagg (who's been decent) I'd be fine with that. 

Id be fine with it too. But i have to say, Hagg dropping the gloves with Wilson, to defend Giroux, is an element we wont see in Ghost

Hard to replace that. But Ghost has four weeks to elevate his game

12 minutes ago, Digityman said:

Why wouldn't the medical staff do imaging on that right away?    Just seems like that would be first thing I would do. 

The only thing I can think of is the swelling was too great to get a good scan ?

50 minutes ago, CoachX said:

Id be fine with it too. But i have to say, Hagg dropping the gloves with Wilson, to defend Giroux, is an element we wont see in Ghost

Hard to replace that. But Ghost has four weeks to elevate his game

If Haggs fighting Wilson in the playoffs, then we're winning. Cause Wilson was probably told what an idiot he was for not taking the pp and giving his team a chance to win there. Any dumbass could figure that out...I did.

7 hours ago, Digityman said:

7 hours ago, mojo1917 said:

The only thing I can think of is the swelling was too great to get a good scan ?

If you’re talking about immediately after it happened, Myers probably told the training staff he was OK.  He didn’t miss a shift so that tells me he wasn’t really examined.

• Good Post 1