Minnesota Wild vs Los Angeles Kings, Friday 2-26-21, 7:00pm, Xcel Energy Center

CreaseAndAssist

2 minutes ago, TropicalFruitGirl26 said:

Things COULD get a bit ugly if Kaprizov continues to do so.
I believe Doughty is "assigned" to him by the LA bench and for the most part, Kap is making a mockery of Drew's coverage.

Doughty may resort to more.......unsavory tactics than he has shown already.
Minnesota 4th liners need to be on the look out for that stuff...maybe even start the pre-emptive strikes themselves by pounding some LA forwards along boards and at the blue lines.
Keep the focus away from Doughty on Kaprizov.

It's really too bad we don't have Koivu back to HANDLE Doughty's antics.....You didn't think I was serious, did you?  I mean he would level some pleasantries at him from 30 feet while jumping on the bench.  Doughty would be quivering all the while...

3 minutes ago, TropicalFruitGirl26 said:

Things COULD get a bit ugly if Kaprizov continues to do so.
I believe Doughty is "assigned" to him by the LA bench and for the most part, Kap is making a mockery of Drew's coverage.

Doughty may resort to more.......unsavory tactics than he has shown already.
Minnesota 4th liners need to be on the look out for that stuff...maybe even start the pre-emptive strikes themselves by pounding some LA forwards along boards and at the blue lines.
Keep the focus away from Doughty on Kaprizov.

I think you are right. He is assigned to him by LA bench. Douhty should be next for the Foligno control and care .

Just now, Lonkkis said:

Fiala making weird decisions will th the puck sometimes.

Probably not popular on these boards, but Fiala is a bit too much 'flash', not enough substance for me.
I say, if he can raise his value high enough, trade him to someone who doesn't see his turnover and decision making flaws, and get a nice player or two for other needs of the team for him.

Fiala is great when he is going full speed ahead and shooting....pretty mediocre any other time, IMO.

Just now, TropicalFruitGirl26 said:

What the heck was that???
That happened so quick...did Foligno actually trip that Kings player?

Looked like he just lost an edge.

Make up call????

Looked like he stepped on the stick.

3 minutes ago, EmptyShelf said:

Better shooter and stick-handler.  Needs to watch Kap in terms of how to create FOR OTHERS

Definitely. Couple of times when Eek or Greenway were in front of the net creating a mask, he made a pass instead of taking a shot.