Game 33: Rangers at Flyers; 3/25/21 @ 7, NBCSP, ESPN+

Howie58

6 minutes ago, FD19372 said:

There needs to be trades by the end of the day, not another coach fired. Until there are some big changes made to the current roster, my stomach ulcer and I, aren't watching them anymore.

Chuckles doesn't have the balls to do anything he is scared shitless...trust me. Nothing will happen.

11 minutes ago, FD19372 said:

There needs to be trades by the end of the day, not another coach fired. Until there are some big changes made to the current roster, my stomach ulcer and I, aren't watching them anymore.

According to ol' Fletch nobody is taking his calls...

:hocky:

Just now, radoran said:

According to ol' Fletch nobody is taking his calls...

:hocky:

Well i'm sure they have caller ID and when they see the Flyer's number pop up they know there is nothing they need from them so let the answering machine get it...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, OccamsRazor said:

Chuckles doesn't have the balls to do anything he is scared shitless...trust me. Nothing will happen.

Then, if that's the case (and you are probably right, based on many things including that stupid press conference yesterday), maybe I'll just invest my time in rooting for the Avs for just this season. They are very good and entertaining, at least. I'm tired of this horrible Flyers product. I even stopped following, or commenting in the Philadelphia Flyers Fan Page on Facebook. The guy in charge of it, seems like an employee...and quite honestly, a bit of an idiot.

4 minutes ago, FD19372 said:

I'll just invest my time in rooting for the Avs for just this season.

Guess i'll follow my local Canes.

Hell they have injuries to their starting goalies and their AHL goalie is up and all he is doing is sitting 7th in the NHL with 8-2-0-2 record sporting 2.05 gaa and a 929% as the bow on top of this gift.

The kid is only 6-0 190 pounds. You can't make this sh it up.

What has Philly done to win that Super Bowl dear lawd they cost was all their top talent in every sport would totally forget how to play??

We seen it with the Eagles and Wentz and it looks like the Flyers and Carter Hart has also drank from the same potion....i need a drink and it's only 11:30 in the morning...

• Uggh... 1

3 minutes ago, OccamsRazor said:

Guess i'll follow my local Canes.

Hell they have injuries to their starting goalies and their AHL goalie is up and all he is doing is sitting 7th in the NHL with 8-2-0-2 record sporting 2.05 gaa and a 929% as the bow on top of this gift.

The kid is only 6-0 190 pounds. You can't make this sh it up.

What has Philly done to win that Super Bowl dear lawd they cost was all their top talent in every sport would totally forget how to play??

We seen it with the Eagles and Wentz and it looks like the Flyers and Carter Hart has also drank from the same potion....i need a drink and it's only 11:30 in the morning...

The Canes would be my second choice, along with the Bolts. The Canes are a more talented Bunch of Jerks than the Flyers.

Edited by FD19372

40 minutes ago, albertaflyer said:

I do believe he got fined for pulling his hair. Watch closely after the second punch he grabs hand full of the guys hair.

Somewhere Dave Schulz is applauding

3 minutes ago, FD19372 said:

The Canes would be my second choice, along with the Bolts.

I can't say i watched anymore after it went to 4-0 but in what i saw Morin didn't look at of place on the blueline and that was WITH Ghost as a partner.

From what i watched he was ok. Nothing earth shattering or anything and then i see they give up 8 goals and he only finshed -1 isn't the worst.

I would put him out there before i would run Gus or Hagg again....sorry. And if he will stand up for his team mates well they need that for sure since no one else will.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, OccamsRazor said:

I can't say i watched anymore after it went to 4-0 but in what i saw Morin didn't look at of place on the blueline and that was WITH Ghost as a partner.

From what i watched he was ok. Nothing earth shattering or anything and then i see they give up 8 goals and he only finshed -1 isn't the worst.

I would put him out there before i would run Gus or Hagg again....sorry. And if he will stand up for his team mates well they need that for sure since no one else will.

That's fine, and he will here and there, lay the body on someone when given the opportunity, but I can't expect much from a another rookie in that dumpster fire. They need a nasty vet back there, who isn't timid or hesitant to do something.

2 minutes ago, FD19372 said:

That's fine, and he will here and there, lay the body on someone when given the opportunity, but I can't expect much from a another rookie in that dumpster fire. They need a nasty vet back there, who isn't timid or hesitant to do something.

Yeah i know not much to argue about the last seat on the titanic right...does it even matter??

This isn't directed toward anyone, but I wanted to comment on something I've been reading.  People liked the Morin fight???  Why?  If the team is good and fighting to compete with another good team but they get beat bad, I like it.  If the team is in a rut and he wants to set the tone early, I like it.

This team is embarrassing though.  Fighting at the end of your second embarrassing loss for your team that you barely know because you can't even get into the lineup is just stupid and it does nothing for me.  Also, if Wayne Simmons, having a 30 goal season, goes after someone after an embarrassing loss, it gets me amped up.  Who is Sam Morin?  He won't even be on the team next game.  This team doesn't even know how to start something when they try.

you have to keep playing Provy, Myers, Braun and Sanheim. Morin definitely shoud be one of the other 2 for the rest of the season

at this point, its all broken, so play the guy who will hit, fight and generate fan interest support. And you get to see what he can really do. Who knows, maybe he develops to a bottom paring player, unlike Gus, Ghost, Hagg, who are just bottom dwellers

Just now, icehole said:

This isn't directed toward anyone, but I wanted to comment on something I've been reading.  People liked the Morin fight???  Why?  If the team is good and fighting to compete with another good team but they get beat bad, I like it.  If the team is in a rut and he wants to set the tone early, I like it.

This team is embarrassing though.  Fighting at the end of your second embarrassing loss for your team that you barely know because you can't even get into the lineup is just stupid and it does nothing for me.  Also, if Wayne Simmons, having a 30 goal season, goes after someone after an embarrassing loss, it gets me amped up.  Who is Sam Morin?  He won't even be on the team next game.  This team doesn't even know how to start something when they try.

It was the most highly skilled play of the game by a Flyer?

3 minutes ago, OccamsRazor said:

Yeah i know not much to argue about the last seat on the titanic right...does it even matter??

As long as I have a life jacket, and there's land nearby...nope.:ph34r:

Edited by FD19372
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, icehole said:

People liked the Morin fight???  Why? 

Finally someone shows some emotion and some frustration...some goddamn life even if it was a meaningless fight....WTF has the rest of these bums do except cower under their chairs??

4 minutes ago, icehole said:

If the team is in a rut

Sorry friend but this ain't no rut...it's a complete nuclear meltdown by professionals (supposedly).

5 minutes ago, icehole said:

This team is embarrassing though. 

The understatement of the year.

I mean their franchise goalie looks like he has been lobotomized.

I am fresh out of fcuks to give. 

7 minutes ago, icehole said:

Who is Sam Morin? 

WTF is Claude Giroux or Jakub Voracek?? Today is not the day to come around with all this sh it today bud.

Not the day.

Especially after being beat by the Rangers 17-3 over the last two games...and now they have been passed by them in the standings...no end in site.

For the first time in a long long time I stopped watching after the first period.  Can't even remember the last time I shut off a game. I've been in kind of a twitter argument with one of the Flyers media. I told him two weeks ago the Flyers have checked out. He keeps saying they haven't. I remind him after every game like last night. I've coached enough teams to know when a team has checked out. Doesn't matter what level.  I coached a team two years ago. I knew with 5-7 games left in the season our team had left the building.  It didn't matter what I said or did in practice. Nothing changed. There was no compete level by at least 60% of our team. When that happens your done. You can tell how engaged a team is just by their reaction in a scrum.  When theirs no push back there's issues. 

• Like 2

If people are wondering why Morin was looking for a fight? The kid is looking to save his NHL career.  He needs to do something.  When your fighting for a spot you do what you have to do to get noticed.  Most guys would have fought him earlier in the game. The Rangers don't really have a guy to give him that.  So you do what you gotta do.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, albertaflyer said:

For the first time in a long long time I stopped watching after the first period.  Can't even remember the last time I shut off a game.

You're a better man than me....or just have a higher tolerance for pain or stronger stomach.

Bravo.

5 minutes ago, albertaflyer said:

There was no compete level by at least 60% of our team.

I think you're being generous...but eh what does it matter i'm afraid it could get worse with the Sabres looming around the corner.

3 minutes ago, albertaflyer said:

If people are wondering why Morin was looking for a fight? The kid is looking to save his NHL career.  He needs to do something.  When your fighting for a spot you do what you have to do to get noticed.  Most guys would have fought him earlier in the game. The Rangers don't really have a guy to give him that.  So you do what you gotta do.

He fought Claude Lemeiux's kid. He's lucky he didn't get bit.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, icehole said:

If Morin is in the lineup, and I think he might fight someone, I will turn the game on. Other than that, there is nothing exctiing about watching this group of people ( I won't call them a team)

• Like 1

Just now, FD19372 said:

He fought Claude Lemeiux's kid. He's lucky he didn't get bit.

Kid didn't turtle I'll give him that.  I tried to fight a guy 6'8 once. He was my roomate in college. Thank god he just shoved away and told me to chill. I would have been in so much trouble. 

• Like 2