Game 35: Flyers at Sabres; 3/29/21 @ 7, NBCSP

Howie58

1 minute ago, pilldoc said:

I just got home from my son’s baseball practice... how for the love of god are we losing to the lowly Sabres (smh)

Same MO: no heart, no passion, losing every puck battle, piss poor D coverage, and the obsession with passing instead of shooting when they have a rare offensive opportunity 

1 minute ago, Samifan said:

Same MO: no heart, no passion, losing every puck battle, piss poor D coverage, and the obsession with passing instead of shooting when they have a rare offensive opportunity 

ridiculous .... just blow it up already..... I’m done with this crap 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Howie58 said:

Well, I said it up front, this could be the ultimate trap game. The announcers aren't kind. They wonder why no building off the Rangers win. Sad!

Well, we haven't played them since the end of The Krueger Error. They're playing motivated, and not bad. We are.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, FD19372 said:

The Motto of The 2020-21 Philadelphia Flyers..."Oops, we thought COVID-19 would cancel this season."

I have to quote my own comment here...that was not to make light of COVID, in any way. It was to simply point out how woefully unprepared this team was, from the top of the organization, throughout...at the beginning of this season.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, tucson83 said:

hate to say it do you think fletch needs to blow this whole thing up and just throw the overpaid bums in lv?

My long answer???

YES!!!

Sorry guys i've already stopped watching and flipped to NFL draft coverage...f**k this team.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, FD19372 said:

I don't want one of the desperate deals that come with deadline day. I want at least two trades, NOW!

As i said earlier if this doesn't do it nothing will.

They 0-9-1 in their last 10.

What more would it take??

• Good Post 1

I really hope to not have my worst fears confirmed...that Snider and Hextall knew more than anyone in this organization about personnel, throughout the league. Please tell me I'm wrong. That includes the recently hired Fletcher.

Edited by FD19372

22 minutes ago, Samifan said:

hate to say it but it's too a point where you just have to rebuild the whole team, there's nothing on this team that's great, i thought hakstol was the problem but i think it's more to do it with the fact this team is deteriorating and it's getting coaches fired, the ownership has to face reality. if the best coaches get this team to win then the roster needs a major overhaul. no coach will make this team better, i think q seen that, that's why he didnt come here. florida is young and great, this team is just dieing.

• Like 1

Just now, FD19372 said:

I really hope to not have my worst fears confirmed...that Snider and Hextall knew more than anyone in this organization about personnel, throughout the league. Please tell me I'm wrong.

Snider would have marched into the locker room and ripped several new ones.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Samifan said:

Sad Drink GIF

Sabres are 0-9-1 in their last 10.

I'll give you 3 guess to which team the above OT loss was too???

And the first two don't count.

Yep you guessed it the lowly Flyers...

...before that you have to go all the way back to February 25th when they almost won a game with a OT loss to NJD.

Time for a change.

AV and his entire band of coaches need to be fired, hell Fletcher can go to. Putting this crap on the ice is embarrassing. 

There needs to be consequences!!