So it’s Martin Jones against the Bruins tomorrow

Samifan

3 hours ago, CoachX said:

Seriously, why? And why this soon?

Oh, are we afraid we will wear out a professional 23 year old?

I think actually, it's to keep the  31 year old sharp/engaged. It has been a couple of weeks since he's played.

I don't know if I agree with AV here, but I can understand his reasoning.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, radoran said:

r - all of them pretty difficult either in terms of competition or distance (EDM to VAN, CAR to DAL, TAM/FLA

I'm going to the Dallas game , they need this crap worked out so Hart is in net that night

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, CoachX said:

I'm going to the Dallas game , they need this crap worked out so Hart is in net that night

If Dallas is still playing like they're currently playing, I'll wager they'll roll Hart out against Carolina and put Jones in for the Stars.

Schitts Creek Comedy GIF by CBC

1 hour ago, CoachX said:

Hey if Hart plays, you get to see Hart play. If Jones plays, you can shove an old lady Stars fan down the escalator after watching them trounce Philly. 

Sounds like a win/win for you!

1 minute ago, Math said:

Be reassured, the Stars ain't trouncing anybody. You need offense to do that and not broken washed-up old farts.

Be prepared for some boring hockey though.

Raffl will have a multiple point game against the Flyers because, we’ll just because all former Flyers just do!

5 hours ago, flyercanuck said:

Hey if Hart plays, you get to see Hart play. If Jones plays, you can shove an old lady Stars fan down the escalator after watching them trounce Philly. 

Sounds like a win/win for you!

I hadn't considered that. 🤔  hell yes! It's time to spread the wealth.  My first time in dallas

2 minutes ago, Samifan said:

Ok here is me eating crow. Jones played well against a very good team. Solid performance. 

Team in front of him played well.

Lots to like about this one.

Confidence goes a long ways.

Rest up.

:flyers:

• Like 1

shut me up - he was outstanding esp early when the Bs were all over the Flyers.

Impressive win for the Flyers nice to see them racking up goals. To be fair Boston didn't look like they were in sync much of the game - lot of TOs from guys who rarely turn the puck over. Not taking anything away from Flyers they capitalized on the TOs  - i think every goal except Farrabee's on the PP was off the rush - how great was that to see!? and Jones shut them down in the 3rd.

• Like 1