20 Blake Coleman - 11 Mikael Backlund - 18 Tyler Pitlick
88 Andrew Mangiapane - 29 Dillon Dube - 24 Brett Ritchie
17 Milan Lucic - 23 Sean Monahan - 22 Trevor Lewis

4 Rasmus Andersson - 8 Chris Tanev
58 Oliver Kylington - 26 Michael Stone
6 Juuso Välimäki - 44 Erik Gudbranson

25 Jacob Markström
[80 Daniel Vladar]

Sucks no Ellis again i really hope they don't waste a few and then decide for him to have surgery.

Because if he needs surgery then go ahead and schedule the surgery.

NAK sits again.

Should be another good game i hope the Flyers can make it 3 in a row and keep the Pens, Isles Jackets and Devils in the rear view.

Go Flyers!!!

This may be the fastest period of NHL hockey I’ve ever seen. Not many whistles. Calgary with more chances but Hart on his game so far. Could easily be 2,3 to zip Flames after one.

Edited by Samifan

Damn Seeler him and Sanheim on the PK good lawd they suck.

Alright seen enough time for bed 5 am comes early.

Refs seem to have put their money on the Flames after I seen that weak slash on Braun then no call on the hook on TK in the neutral zone chasing a puck.

I f**king hate the zebras.

Edited by OccamsRazor
bourbon isn't working

5 hours ago, radoran said:

Seeler is simply not an NHL caliber defenseman.

Ya, but he IS from Minnesota. He also played for the University of Minnesota. And he played for the Minnesota Wild. So he checks 3 of the 4 boxes of How to Build a Team by Chuckie Fletcher.  He didn't qualify for the Hayesy BFF box. So he likely won't get a 7 year deal.

Hart kept us in it. That's the only positive I got from that one.

Edited by flyercanuck
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Uggh... 1

8 hours ago, OccamsRazor said:

I think this is on ESPN plus.

Don't have it.

http://sportsstats.xyz/www.sportsrp.com/nhl/Flyers.php

www.sportsurge.net

Has all the games usually, the sports nights streams only have one pop-up per attempt to click video, the rest have to many though...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, flyercanuck said:

Ya, but he IS from Minnesota. He also played for the University of Minnesota. And he played for the Minnesota Wild. So he checks 3 of the 4 boxes of How to Build a Team by Chuckie Fletcher.  He didn't qualify for the Hayesy BFF box. So he likely won't get a 7 year deal.

Hart kept us in it. That's the only positive I got from that one.

What is the 4th box?

Asking for a friend.

:5a6425fa25331_VikingSkoool:

1 hour ago, OccamsRazor said:

What is the 4th box?

Asking for a friend.

:5a6425fa25331_VikingSkoool:

Come on OR, I mentioned The Hayesy BFF box.  Right after the 3 other How to build a team key components.

Anyone can win a cup if you just follow this blueprint.

• Uggh... 1

6 hours ago, GrittyForever said:

Guess they ran out of gas on this road trip. That was simply not good. 

Although to be fair, Calgary is playing very good hockey right now. 

It happens their human no one is going to win 82 - well except the all mighty Sabres.

That is why I cut it off after the first goal and went to bed no way I was going to stay to watch them lose and get up for work at 5 am.

They can lose and I don't have to watch it.

Hopefully they can redeem themselves Tuesday vs the Yotes.

So if they come back home with a 2-1-0 record I still call it successful that great but good.

The Penguins will be after that and that should be the statement game.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, flyercanuck said:

Come on OR, I mentioned The Hayesy BFF box.  Right after the 3 other How to build a team key components.

Anyone can win a cup if you just follow this blueprint.

Wow you did not sure how I missed that but hey it's early..

...I'm at work but I guess I'm still sleep.

Don't wake me I need to keep dreaming so the Eagles don't lose today to the worst team in the NFL the 0-7 Detroit Lions.

:BrownBag:

• Haha 1

I was hoping for 2 points on this trip maybe 3 so I will call it a success. It just blows because Flyers are in the toughest division and it seems like 2 or 3 Metro teams are picking up points every night. 

Hart looks better so far this season which is good! 

Hoping they take care of the Yotes but watch Ghost have a hat trick….

Edited by Samifan
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, Samifan said:

I was hoping for 2 points on this trip maybe 3 so I will call it a success. It just blows because Flyers are in the toughest division and it seems like 2 or 3 Metro teams are picking up points every night. 

Hart looks better so far this season which is good! 

Hoping they take care of the Yotes but watch Ghost have a hat trick….

Ran into a hot goalie too 3 of his 4 wins are shutouts.

It happens. Now if this was vs the Yotes I would be very concerned.

We'll see how they rebound Tuesday night.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, OccamsRazor said:

Ran into a hot goalie too 3 of his 4 wins are shutouts.

It happens. Now if this was vs the Yotes I would be very concerned.

We'll see how they rebound Tuesday night.

I'm not so sure if it was the hot goalie. I didn't see the whole game but it was 1-0 Flames when I stopped and the shots were something like 20-4 for Calgary.

Hart kept Philly in that game when they had no right to be.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, flyercanuck said:

I'm not so sure if it was the hot goalie. I didn't see the whole game but it was 1-0 Flames when I stopped and the shots were something like 20-4 for Calgary.

Hart kept Philly in that game when they had no right to be.

Yeah I know I'm reaching here and you're not helping....

REPORTED!!!

:bigteeth:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Some Thoughts:

1)  Not Hart's loss

2) Too many penalties, including one in the offensive zone that drove AV crazy (see post-game on YouTube)

3) We need a fourth line that can show at least some offensive credibility.  We can't rely on the top two for everything. 

I think we were out of gas by the third, and Markstrom owns us.  But we've got to cut the dumb penalties. 

30 minutes ago, Howie58 said:

Some Thoughts:

1)  Not Hart's loss

2) Too many penalties, including one in the offensive zone that drove AV crazy (see post-game on YouTube)

3) We need a fourth line that can show at least some offensive credibility.  We can't rely on the top two for everything. 

I think we were out of gas by the third, and Markstrom owns us.  But we've got to cut the dumb penalties. 

We also have no chemistry on the third line at all,  maybe Hayes can get Lindblom and JVR going , if not, then hopefully after 40 games or so, Frost will be ready and give us some skill on the third line. Other than Coots our centers are mediocre at best. Brassard is a fourth liner and Laughton is best suited for fourth line left wing. When we get Allison and Hayes back ,we should move Giroux to second line center and Allison should be the off wing sniper on the first line, Hayes should center the third line and Brassard should move to the fourth line and replace Thompson. We need to spread out the offense. Our centers 2-4 are an embarrassment. 

1 hour ago, RonJeremy said:

We also have no chemistry on the third line at all,  maybe Hayes can get Lindblom and JVR going , if not, then hopefully after 40 games or so, Frost will be ready and give us some skill on the third line. Other than Coots our centers are mediocre at best. Brassard is a fourth liner and Laughton is best suited for fourth line left wing. When we get Allison and Hayes back ,we should move Giroux to second line center and Allison should be the off wing sniper on the first line, Hayes should center the third line and Brassard should move to the fourth line and replace Thompson. We need to spread out the offense. Our centers 2-4 are an embarrassment.

Dear RJ:

I agree with your assessment.  The strange thing, noted in the game and elsewhere, is the fact that Laughton's line is one of the three best in possession to date.  I never thought of JVR as a possession dude, but that is what's happening.  That said, I agree that Hayes' return will allow for juggling and yes, some more distributed scoring.  I hope AV is right about Oskar--he is getting sea legs back.  The other Q is whether JVR is becoming an overpriced powerplay dude with even less juice 5 on five?  That's almost too much to contemplate.