Minnesota Wild vs Ottawa Senators, Tuesday 11-2-2-21, 7:00pm, Xcel Energy Center

MNSOTA

Another nerve wracking game yet it didn't need to be.
Those tech guys upstairs have plenty of time to look over that High stick and then say YES go challenge,,,🙄
I see 1 replay and it's clearly below the shoulders. Changed the whole game right there.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, EmptyShelf said:

Had to take care of some 'manly chores' and was also watching the Braves a bit.  I was watching, just not plugged into my laptop.....Do I get a $5, then?

I have the Braves on the tv in the background, So will $2 suffice? :P

• Like 2

1 minute ago, TropicalFruitGirl26 said:

Wild made it heart stopping yet again, but take the two points!

That was for me the first really best game of this season when entire team played entire 60 minutes. Some of the minutes were not an easy one for us for such a fast hockey, but the most important - we WIN. We outshot them 43 vs their 28 shots. Fiala had 2 assists and Kaprizov GWG in OT. His 1st this season plus 1 assist. Foligno 2 goals; Addison 1 goal; Sturm 1 goal.

My prediction was very close (6:4), but we were able to win it in OT (5:4).

Wish to see all times these lines until Zuccarello will come to a 2nd line instead of Gaudreau. It should be Kaprizov- Hartman- Zuccarello. The rest lines were perfect for me which created a nice intrigue during this game. I even could not tell who was bad this game. They all tried to play hard.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Alexandron said:

Agree. Not a simple one team, but for us it should be a must win game on valuable getting points. How about this? Kaprizov and Fiala's double troubles scoring should be transformed into a double hat tricks in front of our fans. Their scoring production should start from tonight game. 

And they did it - 2 points for Kaprizov and 2 points for Fiala from that game. Not hat tricks yet, but an important OT win when they both were able to produce points tonight. What a beautiful show was out of them!

I think next game on Saturday (6:00 p.m.) against Penguins will give us even much more excitement. Probably, we will see Zucker then.  And on Sunday we play against Islanders (7:00 p.m.) too. Probably, our arena will be full in both games this coming weekend. Too good teams to watch despite they both at the bottom of their extremely tough division. Both teams always are playing entire 60 minutes a game. Nice that before these games we will have 3 days to practice; to heal our wounds and to prepare mentally. Maybe Zuccarello will be able to play at these games? I think so, because of 10 days quarantine will be over by that time.

Edited by Alexandron
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, EmptyShelf said:

Just bad....and slow....

Give him credit no bitching and whining or running to the teams owner good team guy 

Edited by Bear
  • Like 2

10 hours ago, Alexandron said:

And they did it - 2 points for Kaprizov and 2 points for Fiala from that game. Not hat tricks yet, but an important OT win when they both were able to produce points tonight. What a beautiful show was out of them!

I think next game on Saturday (6:00 p.m.) against Penguins will give us even much more excitement. Probably, we will see Zucker then.  And on Sunday we play against Islanders (7:00 p.m.) too. Probably, our arena will be full in both games this coming weekend. Too good teams to watch despite they both at the bottom of their extremely tough division. Both teams always are playing entire 60 minutes a game. Nice that before these games we will have 3 days to practice; to heal our wounds and to prepare mentally. Maybe Zuccarello will be able to play at these games? I think so, because of 10 days quarantine will be over by that time.

Maybe not since the game is in Pitt Saturday. ;) 
Goofy scheduling with the back to backs. If there has to be them, Keep them both at home or away.
I don't think it will take Zucc very long at all to get back into game shape.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, ClusterChuck said:

Maybe not since the game is in Pitt Saturday. ;) 
Goofy scheduling with the back to backs. If there has to be them, Keep them both at home or away.
I don't think it will take Zucc very long at all to get back into game shape.

Thanks. My mistake. Saturday game is on a road, which makes this schedule even more difficult for our team. Hope Zucc will be back by that time. And we will be able to compete well then.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, lynxrattle said:

Double trouble win the game 😎 Let's have more of them playing together.

Usually they play together very well during PP and OT. But the most important , they found yesterday their lines during a regular time. Fiala is perfectly fitting into a powerful 1st line with EEK and Foligno. Kaprizov will be playing his best with Hartman and Zuccarello(Gaudreau) in a 2nd line.

An interesting observation came yesterday, Kulikov is much more noticeable than was Cole last season. He reminds me  also our Moose Foligno,  kind of a strong powerful 2nd Moose for our team. :-).

• Like 3

Overall, team is building nicely , based on our key players as well as also on our promising youngsters from Iowa. Last 2 games showed this evident fact. They need to collect more experience and to develop more chemistry together. Full NHL season will give that chance in full. So far I like it a lot. Team shows a real character when playing entire 60 minutes.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Tomdog said:

Yes Addison looks fine, not so sure about Mannel. 

Actually, not Mannel but Merrill. Not sure about him too yet. Probably,  Addison will play well with Kulikov when Goligosky will be back after recovering.

• Like 1

On 11/4/2021 at 12:44 AM, lynxrattle said:

Merrill is a bit of a question mark, but it's early season in a new team. He might turn up as a solid enough 3rd pair d-man, if he's able to learn from experience. Fingers crossed.

I think, Addison is better, more noticeable  and more active than Merrill , but Merrill definitely is better than Benn which we have in our team too.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Alexandron said:

I think, Addison is better, more noticeable  and more active than Merrill , but Merrill definitely is better than Benn which we have in our team too.

No question. Addison is a keeper. I bet they would let him keep playing in the big league right now, if they weren't thinking about contracts and cap space.

• Like 1