Game 54: Wild at Flyers; 3/3/22 @ 7 PM, NBCSP

Howie58

Well, here we go again.  The Wild are heavy favorites (-225), but it's interesting to see the Flyers have beaten the spread in three of the last five games.  In essence, they are performing better than the bookies predicted:

https://www.actionnetwork.com/nhl-game/minnesota-wild-philadelphia-flyers/108142

Per last night against Edmonton, there is roughly .80 goal for/goals against differential between the squads:

https://www.nhl.com/gamecenter/min-vs-phi/2022/03/03/2021020867

The audition for next year continues.  

1 hour ago, Howie58 said:

Well, here we go again. 

I guess this means another shutout coming.

I guess this is another showcase game because they are scratching Radcliff which otherwise wouldn't make sense unless they can sell off some of these turds...

...sure hope Chuck can make some good trades...but i don't expect it.

• Like 1

It would feel right any other way than a former Flyers too score two goals on them.

Got to give him a hat trick before it is over.

How about the GWer in OT got to secure the one point to fcuk the draft pick up too and how about an injury too...

SMGDH

#certainlyaplayoffteam

1 minute ago, RonJeremy said:

Ryan Hartman ,who was not good enough for our fourth line scored his 20th and 21st goal tonight.

Yeah that is who i was speaking of above your post just didn't call his name...when he was in Philly he was too young only 24 now if he had of been 31 they may have kept him...

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Cheesesteak said:

and there we go....SSDD

🤢

at least they are consistent at Something :NinjaLookLeftRight1:

I am fine with them losing in regulation nothing to be gained by added two points now.

Just get out without injuries and hope some guys impressed the scouts tonight.

I9o_ZKVP.jpg.6260c94e603629fa9748bef79070f99c.jpg

They are there watching observing a dinosaur turd being layed on ice...the Flyer way.

This season can't get over fast enough....

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Still plenty of time to watch the Flyers have another odd man rush but not even get a shot off because they have a psychotic love affair with the pass 😍

Edited by Samifan
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, Howie58 said:

And Hart was not as sharp as needed. 

I think I agree with you - but it was just the one long-distance goal I thought he should've had. Any others you didn't like?

Honestly I don't think Bernie could've helped this team win tonight.

1 hour ago, GratefulFlyers said:

I think I agree with you - but it was just the one long-distance goal I thought he should've had. Any others you didn't like?

Honestly I don't think Bernie could've helped this team win tonight.

I thought that his rebound control led to one goal (maybe the second).  I don't think he played badly...just didn't steal it, which we can't expect every game. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Howie58 said:

Former Flyer Ryan Hartman as Player of the Game. If memory serves, we traded him for Tyler Pitlick. 

Who cares if Hartman can score goals...Pitlick was born and raised in Minneapolis, Minnesota! Now that is what makes a great NHLer...not goal scoring.

• Haha 2
  • Uggh... 1

12 hours ago, GratefulFlyers said:

It was a 70-footer (!) and no screen except maybe Ristolainen.

You've never had a bad day at the office???

Kid is human with a dumpster fire on ice in front of him i would have to think after playing with these bums all year bad things start to creep into your game.

Maybe they trade him now before they ruin him and can't get anything for him later...

2 minutes ago, OccamsRazor said:

Maybe they trade him now before they ruin him and can't get anything for him later...

They're not going to do that with Hart.

They're probably going to try to do it with Konecny - after the part of your comment following "before".

3 minutes ago, radoran said:

They're not going to do that with Hart.

They're probably going to try to do it with Konecny - after the part of your comment following "before".

I don't see him as untouchable and part of the core so if they get a good return for him why he has what 20 goals in the last 116 games (including the 16 game draught in the playoff run) and no not for Petry.

Make me an offer...