Provorov , Sanheim and TK have been the best downnthe stretch

RonJeremy

5 minutes ago, flyer4ever said:

I still don't think it's fair to judge the Flyers d core based on the fact that they have to play with the current forward group. IMHO, the forward group is the 32nd best in the league. They are soft, lazy and low IQ. I could produce hours of video where they are out of position and/or flat footed or just lost in their own end. I hope coaching can help.

Soft ,lazy and low IQ, sounds like today's millennials

• Uggh... 1

On 4/23/2022 at 8:51 AM, flyercanuck said:

Jake was traded for a guy who is the same age with a longer contract. 

Anyone is tradeable...depends on what you're willing to take back.

This is my point. It's irrelevant to me who jake was traded for. The point is, as you stated, anyone is tradeable. If they really want to move Risto, they will find a way 

Right now, they DONT want to

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, CoachX said:

Right now, they DONT have any idea what they're doing due to organizational metastatic cancer originating with long-ago ceasing to be viable or capable former heroes at the top.

FIFY.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, CoachX said:

This is my point. It's irrelevant to me who jake was traded for. The point is, as you stated, anyone is tradeable. If they really want to move Risto, they will find a way 

Right now, they DONT want to

Sadly...and of course since he has less value than Ghost he'd probably have to throw our 1st in just to get rid of him.

I missed why we're thinking that Sanheim won't be paired with Risto again.  Did I miss the premise (I may have; I haven't read all the posts) that Risto wouldn't be here?

If Risto is here, I wouldn't think they break up that pair.  Because Sanheim was the only pairing that made Risto...well, less pathetic than the rest.

But then I don't know what you do next to Provy.  If Ellis plays, I guess he's next to Provorov.  That puts York on the 3rd pair.  Near term, maybe that's not a terrible thing.  But if Ellis does not play, they need to know that sooner than later because the wrong side/redundant thing with York/Sanheim next to Provorov actually is not moot. It's a disaster.  So, they'll need to go outside.  It doesn't need to be a righty--I think that's overblown--but it should be a counter-type.

If it comes down to Sanheim or York, I'm not thrilled with either but I guess I go York so you keep Sanheim/Risto UNLESS York proves to work with Risto similarly.

34 minutes ago, ruxpin said:

I missed why we're thinking that Sanheim won't be paired with Risto again.  Did I miss the premise (I may have; I haven't read all the posts) that Risto wouldn't be here?

Fletch is mulling over the idea of throwing in our 1st this year to get rid of Risto's bad contract. 

Genius. :IDunnoSmiley:

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, flyercanuck said:

Fletch is mulling over the idea of throwing in our 1st this year to get rid of Risto's bad contract. 

Genius. :IDunnoSmiley:

surely you jest .....

03/18 - Fullmetal Friday! | MTurk Crowd | Mechanical Turk Community Forum

3 hours ago, FireDillabaugh said:

Well, Sanheim certainly isn't going to be a 3rd pairing dman after the year he's had, whether Ellis can go or not.  And, if Ellis can't go, it's either Sanheim or York(both lefties, so the wrong side/redundant pairing point that was mentioned is moot) paired with Provy.

York has been playing the wrong side since being called up and still out playing Sanheim. Flyers tried Sanheim onthe 1st line and  it didnt work out well for him

2 hours ago, ruxpin said:

If Risto is here, I wouldn't think they break up that pair.  Because Sanheim was the only pairing that made Risto...well, less pathetic than the rest.

But then I don't know what you do next to Provy.  If Ellis plays, I guess he's next to Provorov.  That puts York on the 3rd pair.  Near term, maybe that's not a terrible thing.  But if Ellis does not play, they need to know that sooner than later because the wrong side/redundant thing with York/Sanheim next to Provorov actually is not moot. It's a disaster.  So, they'll need to go outside.  It doesn't need to be a righty--I think that's overblown--but it should be a counter-type.

If it comes down to Sanheim or York, I'm not thrilled with either but I guess I go York so you keep Sanheim/Risto UNLESS York proves to work with Risto similarly.

York and Attard both have been out playing Sanheim since beeing called up and York is playing his wrong side,Sanheim / Risto are both 3rd liners 

16 minutes ago, Pedo 228 ERQS said:

York and Attard both have been out playing Sanheim since beeing called up and York is playing his wrong side,Sanheim / Risto are both 3rd liners 

Here, let me tie an anchor around your neck and see who swims better between the two of us.

Now you know what it's like for Sanheim playing with a brain dead hockey player.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, flyercanuck said:

Here, let me tie an anchor around your neck and see who swims better between the two of us.

Now you know what it's like for Sanheim playing with a brain dead 

Funny he's playing his best  hockey with a brain dead  line mate dont figure. He's had one OK year in 5 years give me a break.

28 minutes ago, FireDillabaugh said:

I agree.  The moot point was made by the user you quoted in your next response here.

Nope.  Sorry.  I love York and Attard.  But, Sanheim has been their best defenseman this year.  And as much as I like the games of York and Attard, I doubt either would be up for the Ashbee award here if they were here for this full season.

And, there's absolutely no reason to have their best defenseman restricted to 3rd pairing TOI and tied to an anchor like Risto, who absolutely should be on the 3rd pair(if not sitting in the press box), simply because people, who don't know what they're talking about(again, the user you quoted in your next response), believe he was the only dman that made Risto not look like the HUGE mistake that he is.

Again York is playing on his wrong side and still is in the top line,they tried Sanheim on the the top line and he was realy bad.

23 minutes ago, FireDillabaugh said:

If that's not advocating that Sanheim be on the 3rd pair, then it's advocating for Risto to NOT be on the 3rd pair, which is an even more ridiculous advocation...

'Nuff said.

They will be second pair.  As the young school children with terrible parents say, 'nuff said.

It's not advocating anything. It's acknowledging reality.

Edited by ruxpin
  • Haha 1