Just joined

Guest Southwestflyer

welcome aboard. yes we all are sick of philly.com hence this new site. the beauty of this site is Digityman the owner and active admin to keep things on topic. not anything like JMT_Admin who only shows up on sunday nights. digityman is always making changes for the better. if you need assistance or have a suggestion seek him out. you can use the shout box or PM him he will respond rather quick.

2 features you might like are 1 the Pickem games in which we use tokens (Not Money) how you earn tokens, start a thread and get 2 tokens, when someone responds you get another token. use these to bet on games and earn more tokens. no money just fun. (Shame the regular season is almost over) 2nd. we have a Live Game Chat, think of it like a bunch of your buddies getting together and talk the game while it happens.

welcome to the ex-philly.com member support recovery group. we meet pretty much every day. and the longer you remain a member without falling off the wagon, you'll get a badge or something.

lol... It is kinda like a support group. And no Rick so far today though I have not checked the shout box yet...

Yeah he was kinda nuts. I worked as a 911 dispatcher and had arguments with that guy on ethics... It was scary.

yeah.. nice enough guy... until you start talking about ethics and the constitution. i was very surprised to hear his stance on the war on drugs. surprised and disheartened. he most definitely is not one who believes in 'live and let live'.

yeah.. nice enough guy... until you start talking about ethics and the constitution. i was very surprised to hear his stance on the war on drugs. surprised and disheartened. he most definitely is not one who believes in 'live and let live'.

Most of the Gestapo guys in WW2 were nice when off duty and ok to talk to while having a beer.... Not into the illegal drugs thing but he was really warped on the constitution. You know, it makes you think about just how slippery that slope can be...