Hartnell-mania runnin wild

Guest Samifan

My God! Why is that man wearing sunglasses inside?

Seriously, did he look in the rear view mirror prior to going inside the Arena and say; "Hey, what could complement my sweet Village People handlebar mustache? Oh wait I know, those flippin awesome Foakley Sunglasses that I got at Lukoil for $6.99!"

"To all my little Hulkamaniacs, say your prayers, take your vitamins and you will never go wrong."

Was that twirling hand placed to the ear a signature Hulk Hogan move? I didn't get it at the time that Hartnell did it, but if that is the case, that is genius. Not only does Hartnell give it back to the fans, but he totally exposes the guy as a Hulkster wanna be. Love it.

too funny......I bet the guys in the locker room were laughing their a sses off after the game. Stupid Pen 's fan.

pens fans were all up in arms on twitter yesterday as apparently this fan is a cancer survivor. i know i know.. it has nothing to do with anything and how was hartnell supposed to know this. pens fans are stupid, but we already know this.

pens fans were all up in arms on twitter yesterday as apparently this fan is a cancer survivor. i know i know.. it has nothing to do with anything and how was hartnell supposed to know this. pens fans are stupid, but we already know this.

Well I'm glad he's cancer free. Apparently the chemo doesn't cure stupidity.

seems par for the course from fans of the pittsburgh penguins. their players attitudes rubbed off on them: always eager to give **** but whine when it gets thrown back at them. spoiled. childish. sounds about right.

and Hartnell is suppose to know this how ???? stupid Pen's fans...... The dude was taunting Hartsy and he gave it right back in an absolutely hilarious way. No harm no foul.......god they need to get a grip and a life. :blink:

Edited by pilldoc

pens fans were all up in arms on twitter yesterday as apparently this fan is a cancer survivor.

Ah. That explains the sunglasses and the slackjawed expression as a result of his latest dose of medicinal herb. Except that most Pens fans look like that without it.

Really? Small world.

that's the word i heard from pitt fans. so hartnell has a repoire with the guy. it was just good natured ribbing and the guy seemed to take it all in good fun. the fans that are getting their panties in a bunch are idiots who are trying to use his cancer as another reason to hate on hartnell. simply stupid.

"This is a much different building than the Igloo," Hartnell said, referring to the old Mellon Arena across the street. "We were almost scared coming into the Igloo - people were right on you, and just how dumpy the place was. Rats [were] everywhere. It was tough. There's even more rats now [in the rubble across the street]. But I think it's good that we have the confidence to win here and play hard. We know in our hearts and our heads that we can come in here and win."